What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hineyrulz

Post Whore
..........and I aint a mod in this forum, so that's two of us barking up the wrong there mate.
You don't have to be a mod to be a condescending arsehole, and that wasn't you telling Hindy to post his beliefs in the 4C forum old chum????

Bandwagon

Staff member
You don't have to be a mod to be a condescending arsehole, and that wasn't you telling Hindy to post his beliefs in the 4C forum old chum????

No, I don't believe that's what I said at all old mate.

Would you consider it condescending to point out comprehension doesn't seem one of your strong points?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No, I don't believe that's what I said at all old mate.

Would you consider it condescending to point out comprehension doesn't seem one of your strong points?
Oh thats right it was just a suggestion lol.

In case someone read it who shouldn't have lol.

season 8 GIF

I don't know what we would do without you Miss Lovejoy old chum.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Oh thats right it was just a suggestion lol.

In case someone read it who shouldn't have lol.

season 8 GIF

I don't know what we would do without you Miss Lovejoy old chum.

How 'bout you go back to the post in question re-read it, and quote where it even so much as suggests @hindy111 should post his beliefs elsewhere?

Bandwagon

Staff member
I read it, suggesting the discussion wasn't suitable for in here but was for 4c lol.

As Hindy would say f**k of merkin!!

Ok, so you can't quote where it says what you claimed.

And now you've decided it says something else, which again unsurprisingly isn't what I posted.

Get the knot out of your knickers mate.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ok, so you can't quote where it says what you claimed.

And now you've decided it says something else, which again unsurprisingly isn't what I posted.

Get the knot out of your knickers mate.
LOL!! everyone knows what you meant and what you tried to do, thought police in action.

Might I suggest that if anyone wishes to discuss such matters where it isn't really suitable to do so here, 4c isn't a publicly visible forum, and is a more suitable place to share such thoughts.

Weasel words, you should be a pollie, would work out well the way you shill for pfizer. Look out for the big bad mushroom though........

hindy111

Post Whore
666 the number of the page!
Of this thread!

It's interesting when an open discussion becomes an argument. Like some people do not understand what an actual debate is and have to stamp authority and shut you down.
I'm unsure how people can learn if they don't attempt to listen to another side or angle. It seems to be a flaw I think in our education system. I've heard teacher talk about this also.

It is easy to work on mathematics or English skills. You are basicaly just repeating information. Teaching someone that another person may feel different about something and accepting that neither is right or wrong is a skill. Or to be able to adjust your own thoughts based on trying to understand what others have said.

I certainly took on board Barry's words because what he said does also make sense. And maybe something I did overlook a little.

Bandwagon

Staff member
LOL!! everyone knows what you meant and what you tried to do, thought police in action.

Might I suggest that if anyone wishes to discuss such matters where it isn't really suitable to do so here, 4c isn't a publicly visible forum, and is a more suitable place to share such thoughts.

........and what matters does that refer to mate?

Let's not go off all half cocked when we can go full pointless whinge.

Latest posts