What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Stagger eel

Staff member
Your right but fmd like what have me and you got to do what happened nearly 240 years ago.

It's almost feels like we are made to feel guilty for what happened then by celebrating Australia Day these days.

That's why I just say just move the day because I am sick of all the whinging.

Henry Rollins once told an audience that when he was growing up in Washington he was accused of the murders of Martin Luther King and Malcom X as well as the sole cause of slavery by the time he was 5 years old.

this shit has gone on for much longer it's just that us as a nation are catching up now.

Incorrect

Coach
Henry Rollins once told an audience that when he was growing up in Washington he was accused of the murders of Martin Luther King and Malcom X as well as the sole cause of slavery by the time he was 5 years old.

this shit has gone on for much longer it's just that us as a nation are catching up now.
Well I hope they locked the bastard up. That's quite a rap sheet for a 5 year old.

Incorrect

Coach
I am struggling to find a fringe group online that is campaigning against leap years
Surely those poor merkins whose birthday is on Feb 29 wish there was no such thing as a leap year so they could be A Feb 28 or March 1 baby like everyone else

Eelogical

Referee
What would happen if the MSN and the likes didn't air protests at all? Everyone is outraged, let's protest about anything and everything. As long as it gets on the news then they've accomplished their objectives. The media laps it up - free content.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I see that the South Australians have decided to remove ANZAC DAY from their holiday calendar and just call it the 25th of April. Same applies with Christmas Day and the King’s Birthday dates. It’s a crazy world.

It's the list of gazetted public holidays, all the holidays that have a fixed date are listed by the date, those that occur on a particular day ( not date ) are listed as such and named.

The right wing press creating yet another outrage out of a nothing burger.

Eelectrica

Referee
Your right but fmd like what have me and you got to do what happened nearly 240 years ago.

It's almost feels like we are made to feel guilty for what happened then by celebrating Australia Day these days.

That's why I just say just move the day because I am sick of all the whinging.
I vote for February the 12th for ah ... no particular reason.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Highly likely that Miles will be the new Premier. Dick doesn’t have the numbers.

It means another cabinet reshuffle which is always exciting.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So, the wicked witch of the north is gone. Her replacement, a schoolboy who needs his mum to do up his tie. That's three state leaders this year who threw in the towel for lifetime cushy jobs.
Her replacement is a deadset plodder, the LNP will win the next election up here in a landslide.

Latest posts