What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

The Eastern Creek interchange nickname has been around since it’s inception and has nothing to do with the Light Horse memorial, just the design of the intersection layout. You need a plate of fettuccini, mate.
I've never heard that intersection referred to as spaghetti junction and either has any of the lifetime Western Sydney residents that I have asked about it this morning.
I love fettuccini. Has to be egg pasta though.

Pretty disrespectful and pathetic.

The amount of people who served our country and protected it and we come up with this BS.

What was the reasoning behind the move did the dope down there justify why it has changed.
It's all about eroding national identity to help implement a globalist one world scenario.
The WEF even put out articles like this one
to make you think that it's a)ok, and b)that you'll soon be part of the minority if you don't.
Go to Harris Park, Eastwood, Pendle Hill, Wenty and places like that and you'll see what I mean. If you don't like it, you're a racist. End of story. You're a filthy racist for lamenting the loss in your suburb of the 10 or more shops that used to serve you well for various things that are now either a curry house (8) a sari shop(4) a gold shop(4) computer shop(3).. should I go on?
You need to realise that most pollies in this country who are a member of either Labor or Liberal are members of and disciples to the WEF! Those shitmerkins are the vehicle to implement all of what is coming in the future.
I could be more specific but the info could be considered libelous by some so I won't.

That article above is one of many on the WEF website.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I see that the South Australians have decided to remove ANZAC DAY from their holiday calendar and just call it the 25th of April. Same applies with Christmas Day and the King’s Birthday dates. It’s a crazy world.

is Don Dunstan still in charge in SA ?

strider

Post Whore
Pretty disrespectful and pathetic.

The amount of people who served our country and protected it and we come up with this BS.

What was the reasoning behind the move did the dope down there justify why it has changed.
Yeah i would be interested to know how they justify it.

There have been people keen on killing off christian days for a long time .... under the whole inclusivity banner ... funny thing is i have never met anyone non-christian who objected to xmas or easter existing. They might not celebrate it but they dont particularly care it exists. If anything im seeing work try to make more of a thing about other nationality celebrations.

And killing off the King ( and previously queen) has long been a thing. Obviously pushed to break the link to england.

But killing off ANZAC day (even just in name). Thats weird. Im wondering how they justify it. .... its a large part of australias national identity. It seems clear some people dont want that to exist.

It cant be just one persons decision. There would be a bunch of people that would have had to agree.

Is this actually decided ... i had seen it was proposed. It has actually happened?

strider

Post Whore
Is this a storm in a teacup?

This is the new act https://www.legislation.sa.gov.au/_...ceived in ha/public holidays bill 2023.un.pdf

In part 3, every day except easter iss just a date or an able to be named day of a month (eg first monday of a month) ... the one different thing about easter is it has no real clear way to say which day it is on, cos it is about the moon calendar right? So maybe you just have to call it easter.

So it seems they have just decided to not use names in the act where they can avoid it. I guess that might be bad? Might indicate a reluctance to acknowledge the reasons for holidays? ... probably didnt wanna call australia day australia day so felt compelled to do the same with the rest?

Eelogical

Referee
Yeah i would be interested to know how they justify it.

There have been people keen on killing off christian days for a long time .... under the whole inclusivity banner ... funny thing is i have never met anyone non-christian who objected to xmas or easter existing. They might not celebrate it but they dont particularly care it exists. If anything im seeing work try to make more of a thing about other nationality celebrations.

And killing off the King ( and previously queen) has long been a thing. Obviously pushed to break the link to england.

But killing off ANZAC day (even just in name). Thats weird. Im wondering how they justify it. .... its a large part of australias national identity. It seems clear some people dont want that to exist.

It cant be just one persons decision. There would be a bunch of people that would have had to agree.

Is this actually decided ... i had seen it was proposed. It has actually happened?
It could be a back door way of killing off Australia day by removing the all the names at the same time. I'm waiting for the Australia Day diatribe to ramp up soon after Christmas.

King-Gutho94

Coach
It could be a back door way of killing off Australia day by removing the all the names at the same time. I'm waiting for the Australia Day diatribe to ramp up soon after Christmas.
Yeah I am over it.

Just can it and give us a day to celebrate properly without all the whinging amd everyone can enjoy.

It wasn't an issue 15 years ago but is now.

What's changed in 15 years that happened in 1877 that we didn't know then what we know.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah I am over it.

Just can it and give us a day to celebrate properly without all the whinging amd everyone can enjoy.

What's changed in 15 years that happened in 1877 that we didn't know then what we know.
Doesn’t matter what date it’s changed too. As long as it’s got Australia in it people will
Complain and want to changed.

Eelogical

Referee
Yeah I am over it.

I can honestly say this. The 70's were a far better time. None of this crap existed.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Doesn’t matter what date it’s changed too. As long as it’s got Australia in it people will
Complain and want to changed.
Your right but fmd like what have me and you got to do what happened nearly 240 years ago.

It's almost feels like we are made to feel guilty for what happened then by celebrating Australia Day these days.

That's why I just say just move the day because I am sick of all the whinging.

Last edited:

Eelogical

Referee
Your right but fmd like what have me and you got to do what happened nearly 150 years ago.

It's almost feels like we are made to feel guilty for what happened then by celebrating Australia Day these days.

That's why I just say just move the day because I am sick of all the whinging.
Move it to appease the minority groups, what difference will that make? But, you're correct in feeling like we all have to continually apologise, feel guilty and all that goes with it. These divisions don't need to be made, but others will have a differing opinion.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Never bend the knee to these weirdo's, because when you do they are never satisfied they keep taking more.

I mean Anzac day??? Fair f**king dinkum. As someone who has had family members fight in the both world wars, Vietnam and both gulf wars i think it's f**king disgraceful. My Nan lost both her brothers in WW2, both beheaded as prisoners of war. I could only imagine her reaction if she was still with us.

Yeah fighting for your country and giving up the ultimate sacrifice is soooooooooooooo problematic.

Eelogical

Referee
Never bend the knee to these weirdo's, because when you do they are never satisfied they keep taking more.

I mean Anzac day??? Fair f**king dinkum. As someone who has had family members fight in the both world wars, Vietnam and both gulf wars i think it's f**king disgraceful. My Nan lost both her brothers in WW2, both beheaded as prisoners of war. I could only imagine her reaction if she was still with us.

Yeah fighting for your country and giving up the ultimate sacrifice is soooooooooooooo problematic.
If other states do the same then you know where things are headed.

King-Gutho94

Coach

My nan's uncle fought in Vietnam she still talks about the hell he went through as a prisoner of war he survived but was never the same according to her.

It really is a disgrace the more I thought about it today if SA have done this.

Latest posts