What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Incorrect

Coach
So, the wicked witch of the north is gone. Her replacement, a schoolboy who needs his mum to do up his tie. That's three state leaders this year who threw in the towel for lifetime cushy jobs.
Sounds like when Ardern got chased outta town in NZ. Outsiders bleating she was the greatest thing with a womb to have ever walked the planet. Reality for insiders was vastly different. Only now can they repair damage.

Gronk

Staff member
US congress have declared that the worlds most jewish jews are antisemitic.

f**k me drunk, can someone explain this weird shit to me ?

Eelogical

Referee
Ol' mate Miles is the patsy.....the offering to the gods. It's for the Libs to lose. I'll shout free beers at the Belvedere if the Libs lose next year.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ol' mate Miles is the patsy.....the offering to the gods. It's for the Libs to lose. I'll shout free beers at the Belvedere if the Libs lose next year.
Libs have been looking likely for some time. Labor just shuffling deck chairs on the Titanic.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
There’s talk that Mangocube will be gone. I don’t think Smuggy Miles is a fan and it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s had pressure to arsehole him from the unions.

Gronk

Staff member
They said he was f**kwit. They said he had tin ears. They said that he was building a dirt road that needed a 6 lane freeway.

“[We] are absolutely confident that 25 megs is going to be enough, more than enough, for the average household.”
- Joint press conference, 9 April, 2013

Gronk

Staff member
When the United States sneezes, Australia catches cold.

I know there are factions on here who either don’t understand or elect to ignore the butterfly effect of world economics, but there are actual economic indicators aka a small window into the Aussie future that can’t be ignored.

MYEFO projects our inflation to slow to 3.75% by mid 2024, which is in line with these countries now.

hindy111

Post Whore
I've said this before and I'll say it again. Donald Trump will be elected and we won't see all these wars that are happening with Biden in charge.
China are holding off knowing when Trumps in he will negotiate with them also.