What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
My god you are a brain dead imbecile.
Ok, you’re in a mood.
Exactly as i said a month ago. The things they are trying to take Trump down with they literally let others get away with.
No, everyone in the world except for you n MAGAs can see that the Trump charges did not come from having boxes of classified shit at his house inadvertently. It was the constant blocking, denying, obstructing, lying, manipulating that perverted the cause of justice that simply had to come to a head. As I posted above, everyove from the White House to National Archives, FBI etc all were very nice said please for 12 months about getting them back. Didn’t have any. Oh here have this. No you have more, we know you have more Sir. No I don’t. Sir, please, just give us the documents and we can all put this to bed. No, look here is a letter from my Attorney, he has searched my house from top to toe. Search warrant. Boom shit everwhere. Not hard to find, just everywhere. Mr President, Dude. Waaaaaah you can’t do this to me.

Now tell me it’s the same as Biden. Oi do you have shit in your garage ? Dunno, take it if it’s important. End.

If I am wrong, then hit me up and tell me.

Gronk

Staff member
84.1 million views in less than 12 hours .... lol

But please. Wake me up when he gets to the interesting bits. FMD Vlad, liven it up a bit.
Shari said that “views” can’t be trusted on X.

Anyway, everyone is praising Tucker for bringing the war to an end. As Vlad said, it’s as simple as the US stopping giving war aid and it will be over in a week. Simples.

He also wants USA to f**k off out of NATO. Coincidentally, that’s exactly what Trump wants to do. Great minds.

strider

Post Whore
Ok, you’re in a mood.

No, everyone in the world except for you n MAGAs can see that the Trump charges did not come from having boxes of classified shit at his house inadvertently. It was the constant blocking, denying, obstructing, lying, manipulating that perverted the cause of justice that simply had to come to a head. As I posted above, everyove from the White House to National Archives, FBI etc all were very nice said please for 12 months about getting them back. Didn’t have any. Oh here have this. No you have more, we know you have more Sir. No I don’t. Sir, please, just give us the documents and we can all put this to bed. No, look here is a letter from my Attorney, he has searched my house from top to toe. Search warrant. Boom shit everwhere. Not hard to find, just everywhere. Mr President, Dude. Waaaaaah you can’t do this to me.

Now tell me it’s the same as Biden. Oi do you have shit in your garage ? Dunno, take it if it’s important. End.

Whatever happened, Biden did the right thing.

Such a good mantra for all parts of life.

strider

Post Whore
Shari said that “views” can’t be trusted on X.

Anyway, everyone is praising Tucker for bringing the war to an end. As Vlad said, it’s as simple as the US stopping giving war aid and it will be over in a week. Simples.

He also wants USA to f**k off out of NATO. Coincidentally, that’s exactly what Trump wants to do. Great minds.
Yeah fair enough ... its views of a tweet ... who knows how many watched it. I fell asleep twice trying to so far.

But hey, its Shari on sky news ... cant trust a word she says, hey!

Gronk

Staff member
Whatever happened, Biden did the right thing.

Such a good mantra for all parts of life.
No it doesn’t work like that. Deal with the facts.

Do you concede that it was because Trump refused to admit that he had them, then played the power game, obstructed with lawyers and ultimately it was his ego that put him in this place or not ?

If you don’t agree then say why.

JFC you’re the one who called me a brain dead imbecile and now your going all Costanza on me.

Decides Terrence Howard GIF

JokerEel

Coach
Ok, you’re in a mood.

Inadvertently 😂

strider

Post Whore
No it doesn’t work like that. Deal with the facts.

Do you concede that it was because Trump refused to admit that he had them, then played the power game, obstructed with lawyers and ultimately it was his ego that put him in this place or not ?

If you don’t agree then say why.

JFC you’re the one who called me a brain dead imbecile and now your going all Costanza on me.

Decides Terrence Howard GIF
Im not defending trump .... im sure he did the wrong thing ..... the point all along is that he is treated differently

Deflection, excuses, downplaying others actions .... but all guns blazing at the orange man

One of the big things thrown at Trump was that he didnt store shit he had "securely". I guess he didnt have a broken cardboard box sitting on a busted dog bed in his garage - fort knox right there.

parra pete

Referee
Yikes, so this is a current video... this week, not footage from his younger days?

56 years young at heart.
One evening in October
When I was about one-third sober
And was taking home a load with manly pride
My poor feet began to stutter
So I lay down in the gutter
And a pig came up and lay down by my side
Then we sang "It's All Fair Weather"
And "Good Fellows Get Together"
Till a lady passing by was heard to say
She says, "You can tell a man who boozes
By the company he chooses"
And the pig got up and slowly walked away
Yes, the pig got up and slowly walked away
Slowly walked away, slowly walked away
Yes, the pig got up and he turned and winked at me
As he slowly walked away

JokerEel

Coach
Im not defending trump .... im sure he did the wrong thing ..... the point all along is that he is treated differently

Deflection, excuses, downplaying others actions .... but all guns blazing at the orange man

One of the big things thrown at Trump was that he didnt store shit he had "securely". I guess he didnt have a broken cardboard box sitting on a busted dog bed in his garage - fort knox right there.

Biden inadvertently stored 30 years of files in his shed,man C'mon it's not like he ment to do it!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Biden inadvertently stored 30 years of files in his shed,man C'mon it's not like he ment to do it!
Come on mate give him a break he’s just really old and forgetful. And it’s not like he is leader of the free world or anything.

Last edited: