What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

strider

Post Whore
Lolz.

So you'll concede that your initial response of calling him a liar over the matter was wrong?
Well no .... he was asked to speak - and say what they wanted him to say ..... hence why i think the girl is upset .... him saying he wasnt asked to speak is not true.

Saying he wasnt asked, is him looking out for himself ...... he should have just said the right caring things about the cause and not made it about him. He never needed to say he wasnt asked. But he had to make a point of covering his own arse ..... i think Albo is a bit wrapped up in his own importance.

Gronk

Staff member
Expecting the government to solve it certainly is.
Who was expecting the government to solve it though ? The rallies held across the country were really aimed at men, right ? As much as the rallies were a plea for recognition from Albo, there is little legislation can do to stop men being pricks.

1714458618746.png1714458729060.png1714458831555.png

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Albonese is in office and the women are protesting about him and the fact he has done nothing about the issue after being 2 years in power.

Meanwhile in Perth one of Albo's illegal migrants that he was forced to free has beaten a 70+ year old woman up and stolen $200,000 worth of property ON Albo's watch.... What a sad excuse for a Prime Minister..

Who was expecting the government to solve it though ? The rallies held across the country were really aimed at men, right ? As much as the rallies were a plea for recognition from Albo, there is little legislation can do to stop men being pricks.
This goose up there, who we seem to have inherited from f**k knows where.

And btw there's been plenty of chat on radio down here this week where politicians of various persuasions are spruiking their own legislative solutions, even though it is already illegal to murder your partner. I suppose bail laws is one area that could be tightened.

Last edited:

Bandwagon

Staff member
Well no .... he was asked to speak - and say what they wanted him to say ..... hence why i think the girl is upset .... him saying he wasnt asked to speak is not true.

Saying he wasnt asked, is him looking out for himself ...... he should have just said the right caring things about the cause and not made it about him. He never needed to say he wasnt asked. But he had to make a point of covering his own arse ..... i think Albo is a bit wrapped up in his own importance.

No, he said "to be clear we asked to speak, and were told that wasn't possible", which she confirms was her intent if they didn't agree to her terms. And If you watch the longer version it's pretty clear it's fair to address that subject in the context of what's going on.

Which is quite different from your claim of him saying "we were not asked to speak".

Anyways, I just think it's funny how you got sucked in by the story because you so want to believe it's true. So much for media skepticism hey?

strider

Post Whore
No, he said "to be clear we asked to speak, and were told that wasn't possible", which she confirms was her intent if they didn't agree to her terms. And If you watch the longer version it's pretty clear it's fair to address that subject in the context of what's going on.

Which is quite different from your claim of him saying "we were not asked to speak".

Anyways, I just think it's funny how you got sucked in by the story because you so want to believe it's true. So much for media skepticism hey?
Nah ... he fibbed - when he didnt have to say anything at all about it .... and it was all about looking out for Albo ...... but hey, i guess he is the Prime Minister

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

View attachment 87389View attachment 87390View attachment 87391
As you would know, there’s a whole class of grifters hoping to cash in on any funding response to the ‘national emergency’ the demonstrators demanded of the PM. It’s like the shit fights over whether a thing is named ‘terrorism’ or not. There are always funding implications.

Latest posts