What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore
Just make sure you've paid it off by Nov 2024 and you'll be sweet....

I am planning to go hard at it over the time I have. I feel sorry for people with LOANS above 700k. I heard of friends taking these size of loans out. They are getting hammered.

Eelementary

Post Whore
It's a lot. When consider how fast they flew up. I know people who said they are now having to find $1,200 a month extra.

I'm currently paying more than half of my fortnightly wage (it's about 60%) just on my mortgage alone, and it will only get worse - they're predicting interest rates of over 6% by November 2023.

Chipmunk

Coach
I'm currently paying more than half of my fortnightly wage (it's about 60%) just on my mortgage alone, and it will only get worse - they're predicting interest rates of over 6% by November 2023.
If they go that high, they'll come back down, otherwise the economy will crash and burn pretty quickly.

Eelementary

Post Whore
If they go that high, they'll come back down, otherwise the economy will crash and burn pretty quickly.

One can only hope.

I'm pretty disgusted that they've happily bumped my rate up 5 percent over 9 months and still want me to purchase more from them.

hybrideel

Bench
Yeah this Optus thing is a massive fail. Not only did they apparently have an api without authentication requirements accessible, given all this data has been exposed, it appears that they didn't encrypt their database that has all the PII