What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
Ram, thought provoking content. I'd like to ask though,
Isn't it more fun to just get riled up about culture wars like identity politics and the voice? /s

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
I've always said the death penalty should be an option only for politicians, board of directors of stock market companies, highest posts in any major religion, Medical practice, generals/admirals in defence force, Highest positions in education and any other leading position in posts that have a fiduciary duty over the general population.

1719458055435.png

Gronk

Staff member
I am not going to comment on this any more than to say that the term "gender dysphoria" literally means the psychological distress that a person feels about the conflict between their inner gender identity and sex assigned at birth.

The above article deals with the counselling of the majority of the children who seek help at the childrens hospital.

Merkins like Sky News / Murdoch and Stokes who post shit like this to adopt the MAGA redneck rage, need to get back in their lanes. Of course they have no idea what goes on this these clinics, yet instead of saving lives at the childrens hospital with worlds best practice, they imply the opposite.

=============

Prevalence of gender dysphoria and suicidality and self-harm in a national database of paediatric inpatients in the USA: a population-based, serial cross-sectional study​

Background​

Transgender and non-binary young people experience discrimination that has been linked to suicidal ideation and self-harm, but few studies have examined this association systematically. We aimed to study the association between gender dysphoria-related diagnostic coding and hospital admission for suicidality or self-harm in a large representative pediatric inpatient database from the USA.

Incorrect

Coach

hindy111

Post Whore
I am not going to comment on this any more than to say that the term "gender dysphoria" literally means the psychological distress that a person feels about the conflict between their inner gender identity and sex assigned at birth.

The above article deals with the counselling of the majority of the children who seek help at the childrens hospital.

Merkins like Sky News / Murdoch and Stokes who post shit like this to adopt the MAGA redneck rage, need to get back in their lanes. Of course they have no idea what goes on this these clinics, yet instead of saving lives at the childrens hospital with worlds best practice, they imply the opposite.

=============

Prevalence of gender dysphoria and suicidality and self-harm in a national database of paediatric inpatients in the USA: a population-based, serial cross-sectional study​

Background​

Transgender and non-binary young people experience discrimination that has been linked to suicidal ideation and self-harm, but few studies have examined this association systematically. We aimed to study the association between gender dysphoria-related diagnostic coding and hospital admission for suicidality or self-harm in a large representative pediatric inpatient database from the USA.

What is MAGA REDNECK RAGE?

Gronk

Staff member
I had been wondering where Dutton has been lurking. Now we see that the Libs are going to play opposite day.

ImTheMan

Juniors
I had been wondering where Dutton has been lurking. Now we see that the Libs are going to play opposite day.

I'm all for his release, but here is another question for you to ignore: Do you think your heroes Clinton, Obama and Biden love/loved Assange?

There are people with genuine issues with the release of the info like journalists life endangered and your heroes with classified info exposed.

His treatment is wrong from a citizens perspective, but it is not wrong to point out it is weird the same people that vilified him want to treat him like a deity. It is not cut and dry either way.

ImTheMan

Juniors
What is MAGA REDNECK RAGE?
It's when you don't copy what every big corporation demands you believe, stop drinking 5 litres of Coke a day, reject being a soyboy and return your testosterone levels to anything approaching normal. That normality looks like rage when you aren't used to it

Incorrect

Coach
It's when you don't copy what every big corporation demands you believe, stop drinking 5 litres of Coke a day, reject being a soyboy and return your testosterone levels to anything approaching normal. That normality looks like rage when you aren't used to it
Good post. You deserve a sip of whiskey.

Cheers

ImTheMan

Juniors
Big debate tomorrow boys, Trump vs Biden! Let's hope the good stuff works for Biden tomorrow otherwise it will be called off or extremely hilarious. Get the Kleenex ready Gronkbot, try to answer some questions aimed at your doublethink in the meantime!

*Sips MAGA REDNECK RAGE*

Cheers!

ImTheMan

Juniors
I'll get you started gronkbot:

Hilary Clinton: "Assange is a nihilistic opportunist that does the bidding of a dictator. He is a tool of Russia, why does wikileaks never post anything from Russia?" - 4 Corners

Julia Gillard: "The information (wikileaks) is anarchic here it all is, have it, and I don't have respect for that" - q&a on your ABC

So why is it so salacious for a liberal person to say it?

King-Gutho94

Coach
The Big day has arrived.

Biden v Trump in the first presidential debate.

Whose going to make a bigger fool of themselves.

In fact they both will.