What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 v Broncos

ozenzud

Juniors
Might be your settings
i watched with sky go. Was in Maori. I looked up sky site to get an English version. They said press the yellow button for options. Good one. Was bloody annoying. Almost, I say almost as annoying as listening to blocker.

ozenzud

Juniors
BTW, I thought it strange that it took about 5 minutes for AFB to make a run. Thought that worrying. But he was OK. Not how he was playing last year and earlier. But OK. I think it showed how we missed Mitchell last week

sup42

Juniors

Crazy how Laban got sent off for being head butted then punched twice in the face with his hands down by his side.

He said that he had not hit anyone, you can see him clapping when Horsburgh assaults him.

Tom Ale did not hit nor kick anyone either, just dragged Horsburg to the ground. If that is a send off offence then the Raiders players that dragged Ale to the ground need to go on report as well.

Disgusting incident At least the touchies corrected the Ref and said Horsburg started it.

Laban goes off bleeding from the mouth laughing at the injustice of it all.

Last edited:

Rich102

Staff member
Mystery solved.
I had set Sky to record all NRL.
Didn't realise there was a Maori commentary as well. Found out today.

HM - Having both TMM and CHT in our halves has made this team a bit more unpredictable. I like that I don't know what is about to unfold in some of the set plays and last tackle options. This is why SJ needs to rest and comeback 100% the system works.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Might be your settings
Sky probably had Te Reo set as default for the day. Fine if you’re watching live and can switch but would catch you out if you were recording I guess
If it was a delayed stream it should be switchable though?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
BTW, I thought it strange that it took about 5 minutes for AFB to make a run. Thought that worrying. But he was OK. Not how he was playing last year and earlier. But OK. I think it showed how we missed Mitchell last week
I thought the same. Maybe he was waiting to see if everyone else could be bothered. But I stopped worrying by half time when he was already over 100m.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3 - CHT
2 - TMM
1 - Walker

actually found it quite hard to pick players out this week, that was a solid but not flawless team performance. A couple Ford/Montoya derps aside. DWZ got done on defence at the start of that big Cobbo break too, but I also noticed he was there to make what would’ve been a try saving tackle seconds later and held the ball up in the in-goal (though it proved unnecessary as there was a knock-on in the lead up)

vvvrulz

Coach
Mostly good all around, the top 3 stood out clearly to me:

3. TMM - We just have so much more creativity and options when he's steering the ship, for mine he holds the 7 and we work SJ around him.
2. Barnett - It's a different story when he's not in the team, he's playing the role AFB/Harris did for us last year.
1. CHT - Busy, organised, full of beans, and most importantly forms a halves combination that means we're attacking on both sides.

HMs to Walker, Niukore and AFB, who thank god hasn't punched the clock for the season.
I thought RTS had a dig, he's not fast any more but he's still skillful and strong.

Our wingers ran off their edges yet again, but generally no complaints otherwise.

Latest posts