What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore
These last few pages are a perfect example as to why people really should not discuss politics over the internet.
There are never any winners.
It's embarrassing tbh.

Both are terrible candidates. I'd say anyone over 58 is bordering on to old. They won't be able to relate to the younger generation.
45-58 is perfect age.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Both are terrible candidates. I'd say anyone over 58 is bordering on to old. They won't be able to relate to the younger generation.
45-58 is perfect age.
Ageist much, you are entitled to your opinion and I respect it but there are only two choices, so much so that Kennedy didn't appear at the debate. Same here in Australia, I would have loved another legit option the last five years (and I'll settle with Dutton) but they aren't getting in mate.

The illusion of choice

Just live your life the best you can, it's only mildly interesting to talk about politics

I suspect there will be another choice, as they will announce Biden's decision to retire (not contest the election) just before the Democrats conference in two-three weeks - which will confirm the (new) presidential candidate nomination.

This debate was held much earlier than usual before the November election. There is time for another debate in the usual timeframes, between the two candidates that will be contesting the election for each party.

Because of Biden and the Democrat's failure to succession plan, Trump is in pole position, with everything to lose...

ImTheMan

Juniors
Trump vs Harris, Trump vs Clinton, Trump vs M. Obama... Omg, I'm salivating. I think they will let Biden die on his sword and gear up for next time.

*Sips saliva*
Cheers!

ImTheMan

Juniors
Dumb arses pretending they are slightly intelligent and informed. Embarrassing.
Enlighten me, how do you solve the cost of living crisis as an American, then as an Australian? Hundreds of thousand Australians on hardship plans for electricity bills.... Do you care? Because some of these people sure as shit don't. And that's why the religious right votes Trump Gronky. Because they don't have a "got mine, f**k you" boomer mentality.
God bless y'all.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Enlighten me, how do you solve the cost of living crisis as an American, then as an Australian? Hundreds of thousand Australians on hardship plans for electricity bills.... Do you care? Because some of these people sure as shit don't. And that's why the religious right votes Trump Gronky. Because they don't have a "got mine, f**k you" boomer mentality.
I thought we got rid of you a few years back. You are a like a forum dangleberry sticking to arse pubes.