What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors

BTW if you care so much about source, look at the most respected comment on the SMH. Oh wait --- f**k? Lmao. It is replicated over and over on every similar article posted on left wing media too now. It's very obvious now. Look at all the most respected comments on a leftwing site. Do you want to be respected Bandwagon?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

BTW if you care so much about source, look at the most respected comment on the SMH. Oh wait --- f**k? Lmao. It is replicated over and over on every similar article posted on left wing media too now. It's very obvious now. Look at all the most respected comments on a leftwing site. Do you want to be respected Bandwagon?
Housing affordability has been f**ked for some time. It’s definitely got worse though due to very low building approvals and very high immigration levels.

Labor is going to win most often these days because the older generation are dyeing off and the younger generation have been brainwashed by left leaning teachers along with the idea right wing are greedy,capitalist, don't care about planet hillbillies. They don't want to be associated with that. They want to care about the world, heritage, equality.

Once they get a little older and realise a lot of right leaning are just hard working people with a strong sense of direction, ethics and morals things may change. But for now they will be fighting for the free world.
Hmmm, interesting take. This is the first win to UK Labour in 14 years, so I'm not sure how that fits the above assumptions.

I've actually gotten more interested it using my directions and ethics and morals about caring about the world, heritage, equality etc as I get older - and (even) less about being right-leaning or as hard working as I (stupidly?) was in my younger days. Most of my friends are the same too... so that doesn't fit the we're-all-brainwashed-by-leftist-teachers theory much either?

Things go in waves in terms of election results, the current wave in Australia and the UK at least is a good one ☺️.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Immigration isn’t the sole problem. We haven’t embraced high density living the way that other countries have. Look at the spread of our capital cities compared to other capital cities across the world. Most people still want a house with a backyard so that they can be a NIMBY.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hmmm, interesting take. This is the first win to UK Labour in 14 years, so I'm not sure how that fits the above assumptions.

I've actually gotten more interested it using my directions and ethics and morals about caring about the world, heritage, equality etc as I get older - and (even) less about being right-leaning or as hard working as I (stupidly?) was in my younger days. Most of my friends are the same too... so that doesn't fit the we're-all-brainwashed-by-leftist-teachers theory much either?

Things go in waves in terms of election results, the current wave in Australia and the UK at least is a good one ☺️.

Did anything good come from working hard?
I've worked hard and now live reasonably comfortably. I have a nice home which makes me feel safe. I also feel satisfied and proud of my achievements. Like a goal I've reached.

Anyone with reasonable inteligence (not having a dig at you) would consider their current situation they are in and where they'd be had they chosen an alternative path.

Imagine you did the opposite. Travelled,experienced more of life, and kind of just floated meaninglessly partying,having fun and basicaly looking at random stuff that has little connection to you.
High chance you would of ended up being middle aged & broke whilst battling to survive till death.

Practise some mindfulness and show gratitude to what you have.

Did anything good come from working hard?
As few things, sure. But that doesn't mean I was or have to be "right-leaning" to work hard, then or now. And being wealthy and secure doesn't mean you shouldn't give a shit about the earth, heritage, equality etc.
Anyone with reasonable inteligence (not having a dig at you) would consider their current situation they are in and where they'd be had they chosen an alternative path.
Hopefully everyone reflects on their own pathways and alternate choices etc. I know I do. sometimes with regret but sometimes not. But I would say it would be a bit unintelligent to reduce the positives of their current status back to some black or white choice between being right-leaning or left-leaning - whatever that means.
Imagine you did the opposite. Travelled,experienced more of life, and kind of just floated meaninglessly partying,having fun and basicaly looking at random stuff that has little connection to you. High chance you would of ended up being middle aged & broke whilst battling to survive till death.
It's all about the balance. I've worked hard etc and travelled and experience floating life. I'm not broke and battling to survive, but I'm also (very, to some) left-leaning... go figure?
Practise some mindfulness and show gratitude to what you have.
Indeed. And that mindfulness and gratitude inform why my direction, morals and ethics point me to caring about the earth, society, heritage, equality etc.

hindy111

Post Whore
As few things, sure. But that doesn't mean I was or have to be "right-leaning" to work hard, then or now. And being wealthy and secure doesn't mean you shouldn't give a shit about the earth, heritage, equality etc.

Hopefully everyone reflects on their own pathways and alternate choices etc. I know I do. sometimes with regret but sometimes not. But I would say it would be a bit unintelligent to reduce the positives of their current status back to some black or white choice between being right-leaning or left-leaning - whatever that means.

It's all about the balance. I've worked hard etc and travelled and experience floating life. I'm not broke and battling to survive, but I'm also (very, to some) left-leaning... go figure?

Indeed. And that mindfulness and gratitude inform why my direction, morals and ethics point me to caring about the earth, society, heritage, equality etc.

Your one that used the words below which you have linked stupidity and working hard to right wing.

I've actually gotten more interested it using my directions and ethics and morals about caring about the world, heritage, equality etc as I get older - and (even) less about being right-leaning or as hard working as I (stupidly?) was in my younger days. Most of my friends are the same too...

hindy111

Post Whore
It's easier to control people without money.
And that's why media is spinning the
Life is about moments not possessions.

You have to think who controls the media and who has a lot of money and enjoy the rich lifestyle. Far better to have an army of plebs desperate for their work so they can maintain their lavish lifestyles while we are pulling our cocks about equality

Your one that used the words below which you have linked stupidity and working hard to right wing.

I've actually gotten more interested it using my directions and ethics and morals about caring about the world, heritage, equality etc as I get older - and (even) less about being right-leaning or as hard working as I (stupidly?) was in my younger days. Most of my friends are the same too...
That is correct. My reflections and mindfulness lead me to conclude that my balance was too much toward working hard, and I am grateful that I have different perspectives.

I think it was your quote which said that Labor wins elections because younger people are brainwashed by left-leaning teachers while older people die off... I was replying to show an example that it can (and often) goes in a different direction too, where older people's ethics and morals and direction set them in the opposite direction to your assumption?

Each to their own, and I agree be thankful for what's led to where you are - but also be sure to think of the future beyond your own part of things in this world :pray:

Bandwagon

Staff member
Is immigration somehow stopping us from building more homes,. and can you explain how this phenomenon works?

f**king really? You are gonna go with immigration is stopping us from building more homes?

I mean really?

Bahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha you idiot.

Actually the journalists said, that just makes it into the headlines. Are you being racist to Frank? Ad hominem BTW.

Well no, it's not .........

"Frank Chung (and Tucker Carlson) bring Bandwagon: "more data" " Which is to present Carlson ( and indeed Chung ) as if they have some kind of expertise in the field. Neither do, so my reply points that out.

Carlson wouldn't have a f**king clue about the Australian economy, not a f**king clue.

ImTheMan

Juniors
It's easier to control people without money.
And that's why media is spinning the
Life is about moments not possessions.

You have to think who controls the media and who has a lot of money and enjoy the rich lifestyle. Far better to have an army of plebs desperate for their work so they can maintain their lavish lifestyles while we are pulling our cocks about equality

That's a lot of people brothers!

Bandwagon

Staff member

I've stated the housing crisis is a housing affordability crisis, you've argued nah it's not it's because immigration.

To support your position you post an article that does nothing but talk about affordability, and has zero mentions of immigration. Zero

Lines such as...........“Rental affordability in Australia is going from bad to worse,” she said.

You really aren't particularly good at this are you mate?

ImTheMan

Juniors
You are done on this topic Bandwagon. You have nothing more to offer. I'll can link you to twenty more Sydney Morning Herald articles from the past year on the immigration and shortfall in housing crisis where the hundreds off highest respected comments all pinpoint excessive immigration even on the left, and you can start from the start. The source means jackshit when the data is right there. Enjoy see the world through the lens of race, weirdo. Why is labor dogwhistling by halving overseas net migration (not enough and too late, sourced above)? They agree maybe?

*Sips whiskey*

Cheers

Latest posts