What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Oh I believe they're left wing, and likely responsible for radicalising this person.
Oh... then why did you demand me to quote/reference the posts against a threat for me to stfu - a bluff? Or forgot what you typed on here again, PouBiden?
But his actions are his own responsibility.
Um... OK then.
Sorry if this doesn't fit neatly into your basic bitch left wing view of the world. Things are actually more complicated than was explained to you in your first year of uni.
Um... I'm just here (tonight) to put shit on your simplistic black and white views. Which I have already ably done above... QED.

Last edited:
You don't need to vote Republican to join the Republican party. Likewise to join the Democrats. They don't check your voting record.
Well, der. Like here really.

But someone wouldn't register for or join a party (there or here) unless they shared values with that party - unless you're somehow trying to argue otherwise?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh... then why did you demand me to quote/reference the posts against a threat for me to stfu - a bluff? Or forgot what you typed on here again, PouBiden?

Um... OK then.

Um... I'm just here (tonight) to put shit on your simplistic black and white views. Which I have already ably done above... QED.
Do you not see the difference? You claimed that I blamed the left for the shooter's actions but you're wrong again. I actually blame the shooter for his actions and I blame the left for their actions. Personal responsibility mate, surely you've heard of it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well, der. Like here really.

But someone wouldn't register for or join a party (there or here) unless they shared values with that party - unless you're somehow trying to argue otherwise?
And I'm sure you believe someone wouldn't become an Australian citizen unless they were loyal to Australia. FFS merkin, do you work for ADF recruiting?

Do you not see the difference? You claimed that I blamed the left for the shooter's actions but you're wrong again. I actually blame the shooter for his actions and I blame the left for their actions. Personal responsibility mate, surely you've heard of it.
I claimed that you originally blamed the left for this turn of events - before the shooter was revealed to be a republican. Then you appear to have admitted that you do blame the left, despite having gotten upset at being shown up for (and/or having apparently forgotten what) you had posted.

Then you're trying to have a second bite at the deflection cherry, by also holding the shooter responsible for their actions... Well, der. But logically - as ever - your posts don't wash.

And I'm sure you believe someone wouldn't become an Australian citizen unless they were loyal to Australia.
Where's that apples and oranges gif again? Political party membership within your own home country versus citizenship of a foreign country...

200.gif

FFS merkin, do you work for ADF recruiting?
How did you know...?

Gay Usa GIF by BabylonBee

No you didn't. What you actually said is on the record. Go back and have a look. And what kind of wishy washy bullshit is "turn of events"? As if it's nobody's fault ffs
What you said is also on the record. You have blamed the left, and continue to try to do so while also blaming the person.

You're entitled to... but it's a weak position to blame the left for a Republican nutjob (and his dead Republican nutjob assassin).

Gronk

Staff member
Facts. Biden being his usual decent person offering empathy and concern.

Meanwhile Trumps made up a story that Paul Pelosi was in a gay relationship with his attacker.

Horrible people.

IMG_1844.jpeg

The attack on Paul Pelosi, the husband of former U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, occurred on October 28, 2022. Here are the key facts:

1. **Incident**: Paul Pelosi was attacked in his San Francisco home by an intruder armed with a hammer.
2. **Intruder**: The assailant was identified as David DePape.
3. **Motivation**: DePape reportedly shouted, "Where is Nancy?" during the attack, suggesting a political motive related to Nancy Pelosi.
4. **Injury**: Paul Pelosi sustained serious injuries, including a skull fracture and injuries to his right arm and hands. He required surgery but was expected to make a full recovery.
5. **Arrest and Charges**: DePape was arrested at the scene. He faced multiple charges, including attempted murder, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, burglary, and other felonies.

ImTheMan

Juniors
You don't need to vote Republican to join the Republican party. Likewise to join the Democrats. They don't check your voting record.
Imagine being so naive that someone literally probably on the spectrum registering one party and donating the other tricks you into thinking that was his motive based on nothing else. Clearly the guy didn't like Trump on face value, it is not incorrect to blame the absolutely dehumanisation of the left of both Trump and his supporters.

Gronk and his ilk literally waste hours thinking he and all his voters are sub human and the next Reich is coming even with 4 years of evidence to the contrary. What did you think of the "Summer of Love" with BLM or Hilary telling her supporters to resist because Trump was duly elected in 2016 but she claimed he was illegitimate and it spawned huge real world violence?

The only people that have died are those that the left believe are the extremists. A Dad died protecting his daughter but you go on about the latest gotcha memes.

Regardless of his intention his inspiration is all sourced above.

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
Where was Biden's empathy before the event? Scroll through his twitter and there is an autists inspiration. How about less "Hitler is returning" and more "my policies have been shit compared to the previous four years"

Clearly the guy didn't like Trump on face value, it is not incorrect to blame the absolutely dehumanisation of the left of both Trump and his supporters.
That's such a long bow...

So are you (like Pou) not recognising the mental health aspects that would bring an individual (all of 20 years old, repoprted loner who wore hunting uniforms to school) to contemplate enacting a political assassination?
The only people that have died are those that the left believe are the extremists.
I don't think anyone on here has said anything close to that. Or in your paragraph that proceeded it. Perhaps you're catching Pou's disease of simply making things up so that you can argue against them.

Gronk

Staff member
Imagine being so naive that someone literally probably on the spectrum registering one party and donating the other tricks you into thinking that was his motive based on nothing else. Clearly the guy didn't like Trump on face value, it is not incorrect to blame the absolutely dehumanisation of the left of both Trump and his supporters.
Why are you STILL trying to throw mud at the situation and place blame at anyone other than a) a nutter and b) stupid gun laws where Fred Nerk can own a weapon of war ?

Gronk and his ilk literally waste hours thinking he and all his voters are sub human and the next Reich is coming even with 4 years of evidence to the contrary. What did you think of the "Summer of Love" with BLM or Hilary telling her supporters to resist because Trump was duly elected in 2016 but she claimed he was illegitimate and it spawned huge real world violence?
WTF is all this garbage ?
The only people that have died are those that the left believe are the extremists. A Dad died protecting his daughter but you go on about the latest gotcha memes.

You made that up.
Where was Biden's empathy before the event? Scroll through his twitter and there is an autists inspiration. How about less "Hitler is returning" and more "my policies have been shit compared to the previous four years"

Politics in the USA is a two way street. You would have a point if Trump ran a ethical campaign. You don't get to whinge about "empathy" when the GOP campaign is built on taunting and misinformation.

Before Trump, a US elections were pretty calm and uncontroversial. Obama vs McCain, then Obama vs Romney.

When Obama was POTUS, the most Fox could come up with was his beige suit. How things have changed.

1721001331694.png

People were actually calling it unpresidential! New York Rep. Peter King went so far as to say that Obama's tan suit meant that he didn't care about national security threats.

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
Empathy for an event, before the event has occurred...

Come clean - you're PouLogic's new alt, aren't you?
?

Wow

Empathy for Trump and his supporters I.e. not claiming a dictator is returning and his Nazi "redneck" supporters are subhuman

So yes, before the "event" occurred. Leading republican commentators and any thinking person have been foreshadowing this for years.

ImTheMan

Juniors
the GOP campaign is built on taunting and misinformation.
Yawn buzzwords and it works both ways. If you don't know about Hilary calling Trump an illegitimate president first and to resist because she won the popular vote causing violence and BLM riots referred to "The Summer of Love" by Pelosi you are a memory holed sponge at this point. Don't pick and choose what democracy is based on your leanings.

Latest posts