What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
he's far from harmless, he is a very dangerous man, Jan 6th 10 people dead
Holy shit talk about misinformation.
Source?
Ashli Babbitt was one, and was a Trump supporter.
That's it. There was fake news about the death of an officer but it was found to completely unrelated to the cosplayers walking around and let in by Pelosi denying requests for more security.
Credibility on the topic is over before it started.
Regardless as Gronk likes to say, this is a "whataboutism" when talking about current events.
*Sips whiskey*
Cheers

ImTheMan

Juniors

Now you go, a credible source about a death not some rumor at the time about an officer no where near the events. Seems like there was only one ambush that was witnessed live by a lot of people. Trump called them off on twitter, and called for a peaceful protest. Whataboutism. Waiting for nine sources.

ImTheMan

Juniors
OK when you can legitimately show me that Trump has never demonized opponents, then we can talk more.
Does saying Joe is senile and ruining the country with his policies dehumanize him? "Maga Rednecks" is a phrase you use. Do you think that is bigoted? A doctor was in the crowd that tried to save the Dad's life protecting his family. Was he a Maga Redneck?The tone is way more hysterical on the American left about Trump. Look at how upset the diehards were in 2016 to understand how this happens.

Gronk

Staff member
Does saying Joe is senile and ruining the country with his policies dehumanize him? "Maga Rednecks" is a phrase you use. Do you think that is bigoted? A doctor was in the crowd that tried to save the Dad's life with his brain matter out. The tone is way more hysterical on the American left about Trump. Look at how upset the diehards were in 2016 to understand how this happens.

And this is the thing. Constant Trump=Hitler and when somebody ‘does something about it’ suddenly we’re condemning political violence. This violence wasn’t political, it was ideological.
You don't know what the motive for the violence was - you should at least be honest enough to admit that.

All we know it that the violence was done by some loner guy, who was teased in school for wearing hunting gear/camo clothing, worked in a nursing home and had registered to vote Republican in their primaries.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Some weird takes out there.

View attachment 91100

I've seen so much shit today about this on the socials:

it was an assault rifle, half his head should be missing, not just a piece of skin

images of their sniper with his gun trailed on the shooter but didn't shoot till the shooter had a crack at Trump

where are the medical reports from the hospital

why was Trump out playing golf early the next day

the teleprompters are still on one peace and unharmed

why did they allow Trump to stand up immediately after being shot to raise his fist ?

Still the majority think this was all staged, there are so many people who just do not trust Trump so they just think it was all staged. It's certainly been an interesting day.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Oh dear... even more poor logic. What empathy was I'mTheMan expecting for Biden to have for Trump before Trump had even been assassinated?

You're both failing badly in this thread today.

Sport Fail GIF by Pudgy Penguins
How about something as simple as refraining from dehumanising a political opponent? Is that really all they’ve got? Why not have another go at his small hands or his chauvinism?

How about something as simple as refraining from dehumanising a political opponent?
Lol.

I note how you (and I'mTheClown) are suddenly on this bandwagon, but were silent about similar behaviour dehumanising opponents over the last decade coming from Trump himself.
Is that really all they’ve got? Why not have another go at his small hands or his chauvinism?
I don't think anyone here said anything remotely like what you've claimed in the thread today, champ.

ImTheMan

Juniors
So... AOC's count with strokes, heart attacks of Trump supporters, unrelated deaths and suicides is your original source? OK... Thanks :) Nice to know. The only real death on the scene of J6 was Ashley according to that "fact check" so you agree. And it was very unnecessary, overhanded and brutal. Policing has suicides, it is not easy job and that is always tragic. But are you really attributing that to a president? I attribute it to a lack of security that was ordered.

Speaking of security lapses, someone more qualified than all of us giving you insight on what is to come:

The question is: who helped?
*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

This merkin loves a conspiracy theory. Vaccines, chem trails, illuminati etc. Now assassinations.

So Trump's usual rusted-on base of right-wing conspiracy theorists are now suggesting the shooting is fake? So even they don't trust Trump, after his years of lies... That would also explain the numbers in the poll Twizz posted.

Latest posts