What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Of course not every registered Republican is a sneaky Democrat. You need to look at all the evidence, such as history of donations and assassination attempts
Or, not every Democrat is a sneaky Republican. You need to look at all the evidence, such as the time between registration to assassination attempts.

Gronk

Staff member
A jury of Trump’s peers who had no preconceived opinions about him?
I thought you were talking about activist judges ? Or have you moved on from that ?

The jury selection process is quite involved. In the end Trump was satisfied with the group selected.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Neither does shooting your own party’s presidential candidate. That says a bit more about his motivations than joining the Republican party, which has been shown to mean absolutely nothing. It doesn’t even cost $15

Mate, there's plenty of traditional conservative Republicans that aren't Maga. I think they call them Rino's or some such.

ImTheMan

Juniors
How about you all just agree to disagree and f**king move on.
Kindergarten stuff this is.
I'm really ready for the next Summer of Love. The question is whether Gronk wants the 2020 one or the 60's one. Do you wanna hold hands or firebomb shit @Gronk /Phantom?

*Sips whiskey*
Cheers!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You'd do well to follow your own advice to look at all the evidence too... you're really making (more of) a goose of yourself in this thread, trying to argue the contrary points for the sake of it.
I’ve seen all the evidence and I’m fairly convinced he doesn’t want the Republican party to win the election. Who else doesn’t want them to win, I wonder?

ImTheMan

Juniors
Mate, there's plenty of traditional conservative Republicans that aren't Maga. I think they call them Rino's or some such.
So a Never Trumper unironically consuming CNN, Twitter, AOC, Hilbiden and other dehumanising "comedians" since 2016? Sounds as plausible, but the difference is negligible.

Gronk

Staff member
And the jury verdict was.... Gotcha
"This jury did not award Ms. Carroll more than $2 million for groping her breasts through her clothing, wrongful as that might have been. There was no evidence at all of such behavior. Instead, the proof convincingly established, and the jury implicitly found, that Mr. Trump deliberately and forcibly penetrated Ms. Carroll's vagina with his fingers, causing immediate pain and long lasting emotional and psychological harm. Mr. Trump's argument therefore ignores the bulk of the evidence at trial, misinterprets the jury's verdict, and mistakenly focuses on the New York Penal Law definition of “rape” to the exclusion of the meaning of that word as it often is used in everyday life and of the evidence of what actually occurred between Ms. Carroll and Mr. Trump.

There is no basis for disturbing the jury's sexual assault damages. And Mr. Trump's arguments with respect to the defamation damages are no stronger."

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Or hopes that sweet girl who ignored him at the high school prom notices him now... Or those teachers that didn't pick him on the school rifle squad because he was a bad shot... Or any number of other motivations that are equally as plausible as whatever you are trying to argue, just to avoid acknowledging the fact that the shooter as an adult registered to vote in the Republican (and not Democrat) primaries.
He was a very mature adult indeed, as proven by his actions. Donates Democrat, registers Republican, assassination attempt for Biden. Sounds like he is easily influenced, a real swing voter. The Dems rhetoric got him this time but next time he’ll probably be swayed by GOP talking points. The perils of centrism hey?

Bandwagon

Staff member
So a Never Trumper

Mate, I'd be pretty certain that shooting Trump is a fair indication he's a "never Trumper", not concrete mind.

unironically consuming CNN, Twitter, AOC, Hilbiden and other dehumanising "comedians" since 2016?

Well we don't know his taste in media, for all we know he get's his opinions from an obscure politics thread on a Rugby league forum.

Sounds as plausible, but the difference is negligible.

Well it's your story, so..................

Bandwagon

Staff member
I’ve seen all the evidence

Lolz.

Mate, you, as with the rest of us really have f**k all to go on in the grand scheme of things.

I mean FFS your example earlier was of a women in a GOP state joining to support the Ultra Maga Liz f**king Cheney.

Do you think Cheney, a life long Republican wants to see Trump in the White House?

Bandwagon

Staff member
Donating to the Democrats and assassinating Republicans is what traditional conservatives are known for!

Irrelevant, it's merely a further demonstration that not all republicans are on the same page with Trump, if you want to be so ignorant as to argue otherwise you are quite welcome to make a fool of yourself.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just f**king Lolz at the re-writing of history here regards "the Left" being responsible for current state of political discourse in the US.

You'd have to have had your head in the sand for the last 15 years or so to even remotely believe that to be true.
I believe lefties refer to this as whataboutism, which is only okay when they’re doing it.