What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Bandwagon

Staff member
I mean it's worth stopping for a minute and considering that a young man who decides to go and assassinate a presidential candidate is gonna have some issues going on, and assigning rational behavior to an irrational actor in order to arrive at some conclusion that fits some predefined idea of how he should behave probably isn't the smartest thing to be doing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ah no. Not even close.

It's a straight up refutation of the idiotic false assertion being made by folk such as your good self that "the left" is responsible for the current state of political discourse.
What a DEPLORABLE thing to say.
Ahhh, always the victim eh.
Trust a lefty to think this is the victim Olympics. The only victims here are Donald Trump and a couple of deplorables caught in the firing line. Biden isn’t a victim for having to wind back his rhetoric and speak respectfully after his phone call with Trump. But no doubt he will soon be attacked by his party’s faithful for humanising the Orange Man.

Bandwagon

Staff member
What a DEPLORABLE thing to say.

You poor dear.

Trust a lefty to think this is the victim Olympics. The only victims here are Donald Trump and a couple of deplorables caught in the firing line. Biden isn’t a victim for having to wind back his rhetoric and speak respectfully after his phone call with Trump. But no doubt he will soon be attacked by his party’s faithful for humanising the Orange Man.

Fact is the right have become champion victims, the left done did this, the left done did that, whoa the f**k is me.

Your whole dumb arsed culture wars are deeply rooted in your victim-hood, how everything you hold dear is being attacked or stolen by the left, deny it all you will, but it's there plain as day. It's all rather sad TBH.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You poor dear.

Fact is the right have become champion victims, the left done did this, the left done did that, whoa the f**k is me.

Your whole dumb arsed culture wars are deeply rooted in your victim-hood, how everything you hold dear is being attacked or stolen by the left, deny it all you will, but it's there plain as day. It's all rather sad TBH.
I agree the right have adopted victim politics, ever since they began courting the marginalised working class. Indeed, victimhood has become a significant factor in Western sociopolitical power. If you’re not a victim you have no legitimacy in 2024. That’s why getting shot and not dying will benefit Trump.

But again, victimhood isn’t what’s happening here. This is about the rhetoric of the left. I’m not a victim and neither are you. They just need to follow Biden’s lead and clean up their language. This isn’t the time for whataboutism.

Latest posts