What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Bandwagon

Staff member
How many new bits does having an invented gender give you? Do you have to do something with them? You seem to be thinking about it a lot. Have a wank

So again why do you care, why is it any of your business, why do you want to police how people think about their hairy bits?

ImTheMan

Juniors
So again why do you care, why is it any of your business, why do you want to police how people think about their hairy bits?
Because as others have said, I only have to accept science and reality. Other people can use litter trays as long as I don't have to watch it. Do what you want as long as it doesn't effect me or my life. I don't want to watch you piss in a litter tray bro, it isn't consensual.

I want you to refer to me as a "huge dick alpha" before all of my posts or when talking to me. It is my gender. Are you going to do it? No. Then shutup.

#Science

Not every sexuality has to be sexual Bandwagon. Stroke it bro

Gronk

Staff member
I don't wish anything to be any way. I'm not the one who looks for simple explanations for things. But I do know one of the reasons 'science' keeps changing is because it's been politicised, leading to research that is accepted by the credulous despite being resistant to replication.

"The ‘replication crisis’ has introduced a number of considerable challenges, including compromising the public’s trust in science and undermining the role of science and scientists as reliable sources to inform evidence-based policy and practice"

That has nothing to do with what I posted.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Because as others have said, I only have to accept science and reality. Other people can use litter trays as long as I don't have to watch it. Do what you want as long as it doesn't effect me or my life. I don't want to watch you piss in a litter tray bro, it isn't consensual.

I want you to refer to me as a "huge dick alpha" before all of my posts or when talking to me. It is my gender. Are you going to do it? No. Then shutup.

#Science

Not every sexuality has to be sexual Bandwagon. Stroke it bro

An idiot said wot?

No one is inviting you into their lives mate, you don't have to watch anything.

Gronk

Staff member
I knew that one day we would find common ground.

My view is this. If a man or woman wants to have gender reassignment and a Psychiatrist clears it because they have always felt like the opposite sex I think that’s fine. But you need to pick a side. This Them/they pronoun shit is silly.
Or, it’s just none of your business. Just like your shit is none of their business.

Bandwagon

Staff member
As an aside, it's f**king awesome that there are people out there that still believe the litter tray shit is/was a thing.

Bandwagon

Staff member
My gender is Huge Dick Alpha not "you". Refer to me properly please. You are in my life right now by my grace of god.

I'll refer you to my previous comment, I don't care.

You can call yourself whatever the f**k you like, it's none of my concern

ImTheMan

Juniors
Bandwagon I have a direct relation that this happened to and it was completely unreported, Furry in a classroom. But there was a litterbox and no one was allowed to laugh. Confirmed by myself. So speak not what you don't know.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Bandwagon I have a direct relation that this happened and it was completely unreported Furry in a classroom. But there was a litterbox and no one was allowed to laugh. Confirmed by myself. So speak not what you know.

I have balls so big I walk around with a wheelbarrow to carry them, else wise it's a f**king bitch on my back.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore