What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Bandwagon

Staff member
What if they're in there abusing people incapable of giving consent? Suddenly it's your business?

I think in a sensible conversation, amongst semi rational folk, that it wouldn't be necessary to make such a qualification.

So bearing that in mind, perhaps it would have been better if I had?

ImTheMan

Juniors
534.jpg
Show me your licence Cummy
Enjoy your night Bandy ;)

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think in a sensible conversation, amongst semi rational folk, that it wouldn't be necessary to make such a qualification.

So bearing that in mind, perhaps it would have been better if I had?
A better question is how you decide who is capable of giving consent. At what point do you start giving a shit what happens in somebody's bedroom? Is the law what matters? Do you care as much in countries with more 'liberal' age of consent laws?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I don't wish anything to be any way. I'm not the one who looks for simple explanations for things. But I do know one of the reasons 'science' keeps changing is because it's been politicised, leading to research that is accepted by the credulous despite being resistant to replication.

"The ‘replication crisis’ has introduced a number of considerable challenges, including compromising the public’s trust in science and undermining the role of science and scientists as reliable sources to inform evidence-based policy and practice"

Science and academia is dog shit. They are the least accountable bunch of shit eaters I have ever encountered.

ImTheMan

Juniors
I'll answer based on my observations Pou, as he is full of lust by this point of the night. Bandwagon clearly prescribes to the values handed down by the laws of Western Judeo-Christian democracies. Good chat