What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
Rent free baby!
200w.webp

Like this ally and address me by my pronouns

ImTheMan

Juniors
Gronk literally removed my 2000 word story on penis* the alcohol, him, Hulk Hogan and Biden. No complaints, rules are rules, it's just homophobic IMO. Covering up for something?

ImTheMan

Juniors
I
Yes! Substitute the word "bible" for other holy book of your choosing, the point of the meme still stands.
You do realize there is more slavery today than at any time in history? You just don't care because you are privileged. People will look back at us eating meat from factory farms in a thousand years and think you were a piece of shit. Main character syndrome, you won't be the hero in anyone's future meme or story. You will be generalized as a piece of shit in a robot AI meme. That's why wasting your time virtual signalling about being a good man won't make you one.