What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
Rent free baby!
200w.webp

Like this ally and address me by my pronouns

ImTheMan

Juniors
Gronk literally removed my 2000 word story on penis* the alcohol, him, Hulk Hogan and Biden. No complaints, rules are rules, it's just homophobic IMO. Covering up for something?

ImTheMan

Juniors
I
Yes! Substitute the word "bible" for other holy book of your choosing, the point of the meme still stands.
You do realize there is more slavery today than at any time in history? You just don't care because you are privileged. People will look back at us eating meat from factory farms in a thousand years and think you were a piece of shit. Main character syndrome, you won't be the hero in anyone's future meme or story. You will be generalized as a piece of shit in a robot AI meme. That's why wasting your time virtual signalling about being a good man won't make you one.

You do realize there is more slavery today than at any time in history? You just don't care because you are privileged. People will look back at us eating meat from factory farms in a thousand years and think you were a piece of shit. Main character syndrome, you won't be the hero in anyone's future meme or story. You will be generalized as a piece of shit in a robot AI meme. That's why wasting your time virtual signalling about being a good man won't make you one.
Good come back about how all religions are crap....

Gronk

Staff member

Kamala Harris becoming the presumptive nominee for the Democratic Party means she has secured enough delegates through the primaries to be the expected candidate for the presidential nomination. However, she still needs to be officially nominated at the Democratic National Convention.

The process involves delegates casting their votes at the convention, where a candidate needs a majority to secure the nomination formally. In recent years, the primaries have been seen as determining the nominee, but the convention is where the official vote occurs. Superdelegates, who are unpledged party officials, may also play a role if the nomination is contested.

ImTheMan

Juniors
The laughing hyena cackling alcoholic was sober for this speech.

She should be easy to debate for a pro like Trump.

Teleprompter does not equal a debate. Even Biden could use the teleprompter barely adequately before they hung the poor guy out to dry. Kamala can read, cool. Most kids can do this. Let's see her think on her feet unaided.

ImTheMan

Juniors

This is Kamala thinking on her feet. Like I was right about Biden being hilarious if he were to debate, trust me when I say I am right about this. Maybe they are trying to kill two birds with one stone.

Gronk

Staff member

Yeah as i said the other day Steve Miles is an embarrassment.

The sooner QLD piss him off the better.
You're point is what ? That Brisbane should build a $3 billion stadium or that he is putting budget over design ?

Is he being sensible or ruining it from your POV ?

Most cities go broke hosting the Olympics. Montreal famously only paid off their 1976 Olympic debt in 2010.

The abandoned Olympic infrastructure in Athens is endless.

1721715200522.png

1721715215024.png

1721715231782.png

ImTheMan

Juniors
With Albo's Cost of Living crisis pushing the most vulnerable to the brink, if you can't afford to put on the Olympics with all the bells and whistles never alone have the required infrastructure to even house your own citizens nevermind affordably, why did they bother?

Latest posts