What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Chipmunk

Coach
I don't think I've missed much since my holiday. A lot of rubbish on here. 99% rubbish
The worse was the down playing by a few of Trump and his taking a bullet for democracy.No big deal hey.
If I was shot at let alone hit in the ear I was be a wreck. The fact Trump has faced the public and shown no fear shows the guy has a massive f**king set of balls.
Most of us would be shaken.

Ahh Sips Gin
Where did you go?

ImTheMan

Juniors
In what way?

We either defend our values, or we all become bland robotic A.I slaves that sometimes will get to look at hideous architecture if we behave according to the principles set out in a social credit score. The choice is ours Gary!

(But really the culture war is actually framed the wrong way, it's not us vs each other)

On a sidenote how beautiful are old shrines and cathedrals, that shit is dope.

*Sips freedom to be our true self*
Cheers!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

We either defend our values, or we all become bland robotic A.I slaves that sometimes will get to look at hideous architecture if we behave according to the principles set out in a social credit score. The choice is ours Gary!

(But really the culture war is actually framed the wrong way, it's not us vs each other)

On a sidenote how beautiful are old shrines and cathedrals, that shit is dope.

*Sips freedom to be our true self*
Cheers!
If it isn't us vs each other, why do you spend so much time trying to one up Gronk and Bandwagon? Wouldn't that effort be better spent fighting the system?

ImTheMan

Juniors
How is each culture keeping their cultural characteristics racism? It's actually the opposite. Dumb. It's actually the least racist, as opposed to making us all the same. Having different cultures is actually great. If you actually read between the lines I DON'T support Cultural Homogeneity.

Also would you say American Culture is the same as Australian culture? Not even discussing race.

Also I literally don't spend any time, about the time of a dump tbh.

*Sips Basic Becky Twizzle replies*
Cheers!

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
If it isn't us vs each other, why do you spend so much time trying to one up Gronk and Bandwagon? Wouldn't that effort be better spent fighting the system?
As a follow up, I'll change that to "we spend"* and say you can't change everyones minds at once so why bother? Just enjoy the culture wars.

However, you only have a choice of two parties and one is way more deeply emeshed in establishment thinking at present. Deceptively so, and actively propagate and further divisions.

Economies also aren't culture wars either, they have tangible effects on your life. Discussing one sides policies over the others isn't a culture war is it? I know which time period in recent history was better for almost everyone.

So we have to go back to stuff like this now, thanks Twizzle

GTMoWU1WQAA06dS

" Facebook is Wild"

*Sips culture wars*
Cheers

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
As a follow up, I'll change that to "we spend"* and say you can't change everyones minds at once so why bother? Just enjoy the culture wars.
It’s low resolution thinking. Just parroting propaganda.

However, you only have a choice of two parties and one is way more deeply emeshed in establishment thinking at present. Deceptively so, and actively propagate and further divisions.

Economies also aren't culture wars either, they have tangible effects on your life. Discussing one sides policies over the others isn't a culture war is it? I know which time period in recent history was better for almost everyone.
I’m not seeing a lot of nuanced discussion about one sides policies over the other. Just a lot of one-upmanship and personal attacks.

ImTheMan

Juniors
images

"MUM, Just put my dinner in the fridge! I just need a few more minutes to tell my loyal readers why thinking about Albo's housing crisis is racist"

ImTheMan

Juniors
Kamala will make America great again.

She is a brilliant women. Honest,smart and caring.

Ahh Sips gin

Watch the empire crumble
The most honest and caring "bum" on the planet

"During research for my recent Harris biography ('Amateur Hour', published in January), the horror stories I heard from many of her former employees and read about in numerous reports – shocked me"

Nearly 100% Staff turnover.

You also forgot she is brave and articulate.

The culture war must continue indefinitely until Hindy111 sobers up.

The "useful idiots" are enabling humanity to continue the route of identity politics well into this decade and are still pitting us against each other. They must be stopped so leftists go back to their roots and think clearly again. I may even come back to your fold once they have been cleansed in the culture wars.

*Sips Draining the Swamp*
Cheers!

Latest posts