What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

ImTheMan

Juniors
images

Tax the shit out of anyone that earns six figures #WhatsYoursIsOurs

*Sips oldschool Labor*

Where are you boomer Labor votes? Got yours now you are establishment simps? LEGIT

Simp to the Queen old white males, AoC. But put on your face masks first so we don't have to see it slaves.

Cheers!

Last edited:

ImTheMan

Juniors
I don't find you particularly witty or intelligent, you are actually as you describe, even in your avatar. Boring Ad Hominen, no substance. I find AOC substantially more nuanced and intelligent than you, real talk. It's why she is who she is and you are a basement dwelling cummy. BTW it is HDA and if you subscribe to the doctrine you have to adhere. Otherwise get educated and come back to me.

*Sips Cummy's tears*
Cheers!

Bandwagon

Staff member
I don't find you particularly witty or intelligent, you are actually as you describe, even in your avatar. Boring Ad Hominen, no substance. I find AOC substantially more nuanced and intelligent than you, real talk. It's why she is who she is and you are a basement dwelling cummy. BTW it is HDA and if you subscribe to the doctrine you have to adhere. Otherwise get educated and come back to me.

*Sips Cummy's tears*
Cheers!

That's nice.

ImTheMan

Juniors
images

Bandwagon ready for his next LU post. AOC would have a visceral reaction to you in real life

*Sips lone wolf tears*
Cheers!

ImTheMan

Juniors
On the election I love how the lefties said Biden s age wasn't an issue and as soon as he pulled the pin they are after Trump for his age 😂
That's why we need young blood like AOC, if she woke up to herself she would be Trump's VP. Their end goal meets somewhere in the middle, horseshoe theory

#TrumpAOC2024

Bandwagon

Staff member
On the election I love how the lefties said Biden s age wasn't an issue and as soon as he pulled the pin they are after Trump for his age 😂

Of course they're gonna. Biden's age was clearly an issue, even if it wasn't, why would they give Trump a free pass on it when clearly it's an issue with him as well.

They couldn't attack Trump over the age thing with Biden running, because well, that's f**king obvious. But now he's not why the f**k wouldn't they? It's just as valid.

ImTheMan

Juniors
Lmao there was nothing to see there a few months ago with Biden they were "cheap fakes".
Trump takes a bullet and is speaking more coherently than Biden in his prime a few days later. shutup kid, get a sense of humor too

JokerEel

Coach
Of course they're gonna. Biden's age was clearly an issue, even if it wasn't, why would they give Trump a free pass on it when clearly it's an issue with him as well.

They couldn't attack Trump over the age thing with Biden running, because well, that's f**king obvious. But now he's not why the f**k wouldn't they? It's just as valid.

Just love the hypocrisy in it all can't wait till the Orange mand or Harris win will be another 4 years of laughs...

Bandwagon

Staff member
Lmao there was nothing to see there a few months ago with Biden they were "cheap fakes".
Trump takes a bullet and is speaking more coherently than Biden in his prime a few days later. shutup kid, get a sense of humor too

Electric boat or shark Dr Lector?

ImTheMan

Juniors
#TrumpAOC same end goals, anything else is just brainwashed sheep perpetuating the establishment.
Horseshoe theory. You don't even know Supply and Demand theory so I can't expect you to understand it.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Just love the hypocrisy in it all can't wait till the Orange mand or Harris win will be another 4 years of laughs...

Hypocrisy in politics is over rated, it's almost expected. Without it you're left agreeing with your opposition every time they do something the same as you would have.

ImTheMan

Juniors
What a f**king dream team, maybe when the Trump's are in power for a decade AoC will join Ivanka and have a coming to jesus moment. God bless

Bandwagon

Staff member
#TrumpAOC same end goals, anything else is just brainwashed sheep perpetuating the establishment.
Horseshoe theory. You don't even know Supply and Demand theory so I can't expect you to understand it.
Not even close

All this statement does is demonstrate your complete ignorance beyond the politics of personality. You literally do have no f**king idea.