What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Anyone seen what's going on in the UK.

I am going there in 3 weeks for a wedding. So I have vested interest.

But it seems some lunatic nutjobs have just taken everything into there own hands and trashing the joint.
Well according to social media, that about sums it up.

There also seems to be a big push, I assume from paid bots on Twitter, to discourage European countries from taking in any immigrants from Muslim countries.
Do you remember how Black Lives Matters (BLM) and Anti-fascist (Anitfa) ?Peaceful protests were overtaken by bored teenagers and criminals ? Nek minute BLM and Antifa are labeled a terrorist organisation by the far right and used as a political tool. People now imagine that BLM / Antifa have meetings in underground bunkers, plotting the demise of western civilisation.

Full circle to UK and now similar f**kwits are doing the same, only it’s not the “radical left”.

Honestly, it’s just year 12 muckup day on steroids, where people participating in stupidity grows into a mob riot.

I reckon Jan 6 at the US capital was the same

Remember Joker ? It is actually written using the psychology of the behavioural contagion of a riot.

There are probably Russian bot farms laughing at the stupidity of how westerners are so easily manipulated.

Remember it was shown that during the 2016 US election, russian bot farms arranged meetings of opposing minds at college campuses, hoping that shit will escalate.

Gronk

Staff member
And here we go.

========.

Mike Burgess, director general of the Australian Security Intelligence Organization, the country’s main intelligence agency, said tensions in the Middle East, including a conflict between Israel and Hamas that began on Oct. 7, were a contributing factor to raising the threat level.

“The conflict has fueled grievances, promoted protests, undermined social cohesion and elevated intolerance,” he said.