What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

strider

Post Whore
Demonstrably false. I was asked to run for Council by a party circa the year 2000. (I declined.)

I had friends and acquaintances run for Council - aligned with various parties - around the same time.
I stand corrected ... dickheads have been getting dickheads to align along party lines for decades.

Well ive only seen them actively promoting themselves for a political party more recently. Plenty of heads on on red and blue posters around now. Im sure most always had party preferences, but to me it seems more of a strategy now.

I stand corrected ... dickheads have been getting dickheads to align along party lines for decades.
:kissing:
Well ive only seen them actively promoting themselves for a political party more recently. Plenty of heads on on red and blue posters around now. Im sure most always had party preferences, but to me it seems more of a strategy now.
Even though one bunch were daft enough to forget to put in their nomination forms - something that's been required for decades even for "independent" candidates.

Latest posts