What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore
It sure does. Low information republican voters just hear; Trump - transgender - schools - children - democrats.

View attachment 93809

Exactly. But also the the educated people can't help but repeat it and put down people who vote for him calling them dopes ,hicks etc. So that makes more of them want to vote for him even more due to being angry.
Low information will remain low information. His real puppets are the ones who love high information. They do the leg work

Gronk

Staff member
Exactly. But also the the educated people can't help but repeat it and put down people who vote for him calling them dopes ,hicks etc. So that makes more of them want to vote for him even more due to being angry.
Low information will remain low information. His real puppets are the ones who love high information. They do the leg work

There are always rusted on political campaigners. That is not unique for Trump or anyone.

The difference here is the deliberate lies, the dog whistles, that merkins pick up and actually believe. Like this one that Trump spun and his low information (low enquiry) supporters repeat, no matter how ridiculous.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I find it a little comical. I mean yeah he is off his tits. Do you think he actually believes what he says?

well his response to his ex-staffer asking him "why do you lie so much?", he says, "if you say it enough, people will start to believe you"

his words, so he knows he is lying

Gronk

Staff member
well his response to his ex-staffer asking him "why do you lie so much?", he says, "if you say it enough, people will start to believe you"

his words, so he knows he is lying
Straight out of the Nazi Goebbels playbook.

Gronk

Staff member
Tonight's Q&A is about housing affordability. So I am agnostic about this.

I assume that they argue that if they stop me owning more than 3 (residential) properties, it frees up more into the pool for first home buyers ?

Does that then shrink the pool for those that rent ? That group who don't have 10-20% of the Sydney property market saved ? Do we assume wrongly that everyone wants to or can afford to own a home ?

Does it solve one problem, only to create another ?

Is the assumption here that the investment properties I own are all "affordable" ?

Isn't the solution to the rental and first home buyer markets just a supply issue ?

1725834679494.png

Latest posts