What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

hindy111

Post Whore
And so anyone who wants to not agree with you is a right wing nut job yeah? I just mentioned some things we are struggling with and not any side of politics or who's fault.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Here's your source

From your link.

1725412518178.png

I think the takeaway from this is that Australia's economy was lagging behind the OECD. When it was dipping in March 2021 we were up, when they started to drop there was a 6 month period until that reached us.

Yes, Australia’s post-COVID economic recovery has been notably slower compared to other (OECD) economies, mostly due to its geographic isolation and global supply chains. We rely heavily on imported goods, particularly in sectors like manufacturing and retail, where supply disruptions have caused delays and increased costs. Disruptions, along with reduced demand for our exports ~ commodities ~ have constrained the economy's ability to bounce back quickly.

Source and Source

BUT as I said we are behind the wave and our major contraction is behind us. You will note that some countries have already enjoyed their spike and their economy has shrunk back.

1725412568722.png

Latest posts