What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

He's more an Old Spice guy I reckon...

Not obsession, just the entertainment value of seeing a conservative, self-interested politician fall and fail... you can join the ride too! Just because you previously posted your support for/belief in Trump, we won't hold it against you.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
My old man has laid a few significant bets on Harris. Got her at $2 at one point. Be interesting to see where the betting line shifts to closer to the election.

Gronk

Staff member
My old man has laid a few significant bets on Harris. Got her at $2 at one point. Be interesting to see where the betting line shifts to closer to the election.
Matty - this professor from Harvard created a prediction model that has stood the test of time and predicted the past 6/7 presidents including Trump, AND when run over the stats for historical elections, rings true. It doesn't use popularity polls whatsoever.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Your corrupt little lefty will still lose.
I'm right of centre (marginally) and don't have a problem with Trump being re-elected, but I reckon he's in trouble.

Like always, the Democrats will need to do more than just win the popular vote. However, I'm not seeing cheeto head have the cut through with the people he needs to - black people and women.

But I fully acknowledge that he's been underestimated before and could still pull himself out of the shit.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm right of centre (marginally) and don't have a problem with Trump being re-elected, but I reckon he's in trouble.

Like always, the Democrats will need to do more than just win the popular vote. However, I'm not seeing cheeto head have the cut through with the people he needs to - black people and women.

But I fully acknowledge that he's been underestimated before and could still pull himself out of the shit.
Yes, it's his to lose.

The Electoral College System, which was set up so those damn slaves dont get too much of a say, works like as if AU elections were broken down to a state count rather than a seat count.

So if you get the majority of seats in NSW, then you get ALL the seats.

They have tried to change it many times, like voting on Tuesdays, but that doesn't suit the republicans apparantly.

It's the EC system that sits in his favour right now, as Kamala can technically pick up heaps of seats, but it means nothing unless she flips that EC.

Incorrect

Coach

Translation - "I'm on the fence with this one... could go either way..."

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Yes, it's his to lose.

The Electoral College System, which was set up so those damn slaves dont get too much of a say, works like as if AU elections were broken down to a state count rather than a seat count.

So if you get the majority of seats in NSW, then you get ALL the seats.

They have tried to change it many times, like voting on Tuesdays, but that doesn't suit the republicans apparantly.

It's the EC system that sits in his favour right now, as Kamala can technically pick up heaps of seats, but it means nothing unless she flips that EC.

Modern day Slaves? Like people who work 50hrs a week just so they can have enough money to pay rent and for food to survive.Then have a day off to rest then so they can go and do it again? While their masters and offspring's have 10 x the income and can parade around the world eating fancy foods.
Use the words equality enough and people may start to beleive it. Equal opportunities.
Yeah right.

It's time to tear down the system,. The people must come together and revolt