What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Avenger

Immortal
Then why use the Andrew Tate style try hard tough language all the time you disagree with someone then?

I'm not shocked you/people like you still exist. But it's the way you think it appropriate to behave online in this forum when you disagree with others - Suity called you out for it, and so maybe you'll listen... or maybe not.

Yeah, I'm guessing for you that's a maybe not. We do all co-exist here, and just because someone holds and expresses a different view doesn't make them a f**kwit.

It's how someone behaves to others that makes them a f**kwit. Why do you behave so tough guy scared of views and opinions that are different to your own...?
Your view is dangerous. I’m here to save the world from people like you. And yes I’ll be going hard for Trump. Is that OK?

hindy111

Post Whore
Then why use the Andrew Tate style try hard tough language all the time you disagree with someone then?

I'm not shocked you/people like you still exist. But it's the way you think it appropriate to behave online in this forum when you disagree with others - Suity called you out for it, and so maybe you'll listen... or maybe not.

Yeah, I'm guessing for you that's a maybe not. We do all co-exist here, and just because someone holds and expresses a different view doesn't make them a f**kwit.

It's how someone behaves to others that makes them a f**kwit. Why do you behave so tough guy scared of views and opinions that are different to your own...?
[/QUOTE]

I actually like you as a member on here. Good value.
But we need people like Avenger. What you need to remember is the world isn't fair. There will always be fighting and wars. For that we need leaders and real men not cucks.
You need alpha males to protect the cucks

I actually like you as a member on here. Good value.
Thanks, and you too.
But we need people like Avenger.
Agree, we do. But Avenger also needs to realise we need people not like him too.
What you need to remember is the world isn't fair. There will always be fighting and wars. For that we need leaders and real men not cucks. You need alpha males to protect the cucks
I think I'm ok without protection of the type that Andrew Tate (and/or Avenger over-reacting to different views) offers.

Avenger

Immortal
Thanks, and you too.

Agree, we do. But Avenger also needs to realise we need people not like him too.

I think I'm ok without protection of the type that Andrew Tate (and/or Avenger over-reacting to different views) offers.
We are getting to some common ground. Of course we need people like you too. Otherwise how would I stand out as an alpha?

hindy111

Post Whore
We are getting to some common ground. Of course we need people like you too. Otherwise how would I stand out as an alpha?

My Dad always said you need foot soldiers to take orders, listen to the rules you give them and not retaliate.
But they are and always will be disposable

Anyone who self proclaims themselves to be "Alpha" is anything but. Real "Alphas" are recognised as such by everyone else around them and have no need to do so.
You probably have a pair of footy socks in your jocks and some flash belt buckle to draw the eyes of anyone who didn't notice your Parra sock bulge.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You're a bully when in the middle of a discussion, you go after me. Saying I have "lost my balls" and "I'm a soft cock".

Keep your cool or walk away.

I deal with professional bullies 9-5 30+ years and you are a rank amateur.
Yeah, well what If I said “boogedy”? I reckon you’d be f**ked.