What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

King-Gutho94

Coach

Armed man arrested near Donald Trump rally in Coachella​

A man armed with guns was stopped outside Donald Trump’s Coachella rally in what local police said was “probably” an assassination attempt.

Guns, Guns, Guns the "Land of the Free" they say.

I shouldn't laugh but in Australia to get into a nightclub you get asked how many drinks you have had.

In America everywhere to get into a club when i was there 2 years ago its a complete pat down from head to toe from security to see if your carrying a weapon.

Not a question asked how pissed you are.

Gronk

Staff member

Armed man arrested near Donald Trump rally in Coachella​

A man armed with guns was stopped outside Donald Trump’s Coachella rally in what local police said was “probably” an assassination attempt.

Guns, Guns, Guns the "Land of the Free" they say.

I shouldn't laugh but in Australia to get into a nightclub you get asked how many drinks you have had.

In America everywhere to get into a club when i was there 2 years ago its a complete pat down from head to toe from security to see if your carrying a weapon.

Not a question asked how pissed you are.

Can we pause here and reflect on how this merkin is walking around with weapons of war and fake press passes AND THEN GETS BAIL.

hindy111

Post Whore
3 attempts to kill him now. I'm starting to wonder who really is behind this. Highly doubt this is just 3 random individuals.
Makes me wonder what Kamala amd her crew are capable of

Gronk

Staff member
3 attempts to kill him now. I'm starting to wonder who really is behind this. Highly doubt this is just 3 random individuals.
Probably capable of ordering a few buses.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Kamala wouldn't be able to run a meat raffle at the local bowling club.

Let alone come up with a plan like that or be competent enough to run a country.

Gronk

Staff member
Do you think she is capable of organising a grand final bus?
Only if she lives 7 minutes from the ground is bald and is chasing the collision. LMAO.

High Five Best Friends GIF by Saturday Night Live

Latest posts