What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Current Affairs and Politics

Gronk

Staff member
Mate you can't deny these assassination attempts aren't a tiny bit suspicious. None untill Kamala was put in.
I don't want to make any sort of accusations but I will say I find it highly suspicious.
IMO this is no coincidence
What I see is a country where in some states you can carry weapons of war with armour piercing or body exploding amo, like we would a backpack.

Controversies and (your) conspiracy theories aside, it doesn't take much for a lunatic to go from deciding to kill someone to acting it out. Unlike here, it can be as simple as reaching for your weapon in the wardrobe.

Is it sad that bullets are whizzing past the orange guy in that country ? Yes.

Does it really surprise anyone ? Sadly, no.

1728951382549.png

hindy111

Post Whore
What I see is a country where in some states you can carry weapons of war with armour piercing or body exploding amo, like we would a backpack.

Controversies and (your) conspiracy theories aside, it doesn't take much for a lunatic to go from deciding to kill someone to acting it out. Unlike here, it can be as simple as reaching for your weapon in the wardrobe.

Is it sad that bullets are whizzing past the orange guy in that country ? Yes.

Does it really surprise anyone ? Sadly, no.

View attachment 95449

No. Canadians have guns also.
These shootings happen cause of the gap in inequality . Rich and poor.
It will get worse as the greedy capitalist keep adding to their wealth and stealing opportunities from the working class

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
No. Canadians have guns also.
These shootings happen cause of the gap in inequality . Rich and poor.
Well maybe you can tell me why Trump & Co always vote against what's called a "living wage". Why do they want the gap to stay that way ?

hindy111

Post Whore
Well maybe you can tell me why Trump & Co always vote against what's called a "living wage". Why do they want the gap to stay that way ?

No offence but people like you are the course of what's happening. I don't blame you. It isn't likenyou asked for it. Just the way society is structured.
But yes you kinda are part to blame.

bazza

Immortal
Mate you can't deny these assassination attempts aren't a tiny bit suspicious. None untill Kamala was put in.
I don't want to make any sort of accusations but I will say I find it highly suspicious.
IMO this is no coincidence
it does seem odd that someone in the US would try and shoot someone else - particularly a politician. I am not aware of anything like that happening recently

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
3 attempts to kill him now.

lol

I don't want to make any sort of accusations
you already did

1 attempt to shoot him, 2 other instances of people being found with guns nearby

guns nearby in America, who'd have thought, and all 3 Republicans, if you believe social media

f**k I'll be glad when this crap is done and we can browse social media without Elon's forcing this shit on us

Gronk

Staff member
No offence but people like you are the course of what's happening. I don't blame you. It isn't likenyou asked for it. Just the way society is structured.
But yes you kinda are part to blame.
If you didn't want to offend, you wouldn't have posted it.

Do you really think your passive aggressive plays go unnoticed by everyone ? Silly man.

TBH I don't even want to know why you think I am partly to blame for the equality in the USA which leads to everyone shooting each other, but I get the feeling I'm going to find out anyway.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

Do you really think your passive aggressive plays go unnoticed by everyone ? Silly man.

TBH I don't even want to know why you think I am partly to blame for the equality in the USA which leads to everyone shooting each other, but I get the feeling I'm going to find out anyway.
I heard you caused a hurricane you dirty merkin.

hindy111

Post Whore

Not only you. Everyone including myself. We are capitalist pigs who get to enjoy the finer things in life.
But many don't and they have to worknjust as hard and are not happy. I don't blame them either.

hindy111

Post Whore
I heard you caused a hurricane you dirty merkin.

Do you think if you come from nothing and had a poor education and low paying job your view on life would be the same as someone who had a loving and supportive family who sent them to good schools and bought then everything they needed including a deposit for home?

I'm not suggesting I am not privileged. I am completely aware that I am psrt of the problem and not pretending that I am not.
But f**k I don't want to part with my cash. It's how I've been programmed. But unfortunately it is not good for society.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Do you think if you come from nothing and had a poor education and low paying job your view on life would be the same as someone who had a loving and supportive family who sent them to good schools and bought then everything they needed including a deposit for home?

I'm not suggesting I am not privileged. I am completely aware that I am psrt of the problem and not pretending that I am not.
But f**k I don't want to part with my cash. It's how I've been programmed. But unfortunately it is not good for society.
You are all over the f**ken place today man. I don't even know what you are trying to argue.

Latest posts