What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

taipan

Referee
Geez so young.
With all these young ones going including over 1,100 fit top line athletes around the world ,wonder if the jab has played some part?

Marchad

Juniors
Geez so young.
With all these young ones going including over 1,100 fit top line athletes around the world ,wonder if the jab has played some part?
Nothing to see here move on. People have been having heart attacks since Noah left the ark.

taipan

Referee
Nothing to see here move on. People have been having heart attacks since Noah left the ark.
Agree.But the number of young athletes pro in particular world wide with the numbers I quoted, isn't normal.That's all I'm querying.
As someone who has had a valve replaced I get it. Like the brown stuff it happens.

Look, this thread is really about commemorating about the fallen.
I get it that there is a degree of deaths that could raise some concern.
Lisa Marie had been addicted to opioid for a long time.
Anyone who knows someone with this particular addiction knows that it will get them. Somehow, some time. But it always gets them. It f**ks their body up no matter how long they are off them.
I have seen this way too many times.
So please, cool that discussion. Or use a different thread. Thanks.

taipan

Referee
Look, this thread is really about commemorating about the fallen.
I get it that there is a degree of deaths that could raise some concern.
Lisa Marie had been addicted to opioid for a long time.
Anyone who knows someone with this particular addiction knows that it will get them. Somehow, some time. But it always gets them. It f**ks their body up no matter how long they are off them.
I have seen this way too many times.
So please, cool that discussion. Or use a different thread. Thanks.
Point taken my apologies.

Another Screaming Tree, bassist Van Conner, 55.
Damn

VAN CONNER, THE bassist who cofounded the influential hard-rock group Screaming Trees alongside his brother, Gary Lee, and singer Mark Lanegan, has died. “Van Conner bassist and songwriter of Screaming Trees died last night of an extended illness at 55,” Gary Lee wrote on Facebook. “It was pneumonia that got him in the end. He was one of the closest friends I ever had and I loved him immensely. I will miss him forever and ever and ever.”

Quigs

Immortal
Just heard this on the news.

David Crosby, this one hurt. I love C.S.N&Y. I think Dave was a lucky camper really to get to 81. Didn't he have a liver transplant quiet some time back.

Might have a bit of Crosby Stills Nash and Young on the sound system today.

Just heard this on the news.

David Crosby, this one hurt. I love C.S.N&Y. I think Dave was a lucky camper really to get to 81. Didn't he have a liver transplant quiet some time back.

Might have a bit of Crosby Stills Nash and Young on the sound system today.
yes Quigs, he did have a liver transplant that kept him going for a couple of decades.

A personal favourite of mine is his first solo album "If only I could remember my name", which features a lot of West Coast luminaries, you might find it on you tube if you don't already own it.