What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Dead hard rockers week

He was actually a phargen quim of a human. Just like his spawn Matthew Newton. The apple never falls far from the tree.
Agreed. I'd heard things but only had the displeasure of dealing with Newton the Younger.
One night at The Townie in Newtown, Newton the Young ended up drinking at my table whilst he was with the beautiful Brooke.
I only wish I had been getting up to the things that the Newt started to accuse the beautiful one of doing with me.
He was asked to leave on the basis that "it was for his own safety"

Agreed. I'd heard things but only had the displeasure of dealing with Newton the Younger.
One night at The Townie in Newtown, Newton the Young ended up drinking at my table whilst he was with the beautiful Brooke.
I only wish I had been getting up to the things that the Newt started to accuse the beautiful one of doing with me.
He was asked to leave on the basis that "it was for his own safety"
The young Mathew was the epitome of the entitled ,indulged, arrogant ,spoiled brat ,If media is to be believed.( and yourself, who I do Beleive ) I dont think that reflects on the Parents ,apart from over indulgence after their own tough childhoods. I dont personally know any of them so can only go by the media managed , agent managed ,etc image of Bert over the yrs. To me, he was a welcome, light hearted , and funny presenter on the tv screen.

Last edited:
RIP actor Dean Stockwell aged 85, had a long career from childhood. I liked him in the role of a disgruntled hippie in the hippie exploitation film from 1968, Psych Out, where he starred with KAck Nicholson and Bruce Dern.

Hank Von Hell, 49.
Not many here would know this Norwegian punk rocker, but he was a legend in the rockin punk world.
The band he played in, Turbonegro, are pretty funny and play some very risqué songs, like: I Got Erection, Rendezvous with Anus, Good Head.
You get the picture. I saw them a few times with Hank, they were a pretty fun band. They even covered a mate of mines song, which they never credited to him until i discovered it and told him, he then started getting his royalties.
They are/were high octane RnR.
Hank left them in 2010.
In all his glory.

Here's the cover they did of my mates song. This was from local St.George/Sutho band in the 80's, The Vultees, who in turn had that bloke who now calls himself a celebrity, Nasser, from that married first sight shyte show, on drums.

Quigs

Immortal
Mike's got himself a one way ticket on the Last Train to Clarksville.

Michael Nesmith of the Monkees and singer songwriter has fallen off the perch.

I hope someone has told that chic, what's her name. I think it was Joanne.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Mike's got himself a one way ticket on the Last Train to Clarksville.

Michael Nesmith of the Monkees and singer songwriter has fallen off the perch.

I hope someone has told that chic, what's her name. I think it was Joanne.
Mikeys the lone Monkee now…
They were saying that the last performed together a month ago.
Hopefully laying on the beach somewhere in Rio

taipan

Referee
Nesmith's momma invented liquid paper.She must have made a fortune , I used that stuff like water.
Only one left now to "Catch the last train to Clarkesville".

shadowboxer

First Grade
She was one of the good ones up there with Dolly Parton, sad to see her go so close to the milestone.

Very funny, a pioneer, broke down barriers. She was awesome and the golden girls honestly still holds up today.

RIP
Bea Arthur was one of the funniest humans alive - dead set zinger fest

azzah72

Bench
We'll 2022 ain't f**king around.

Bob Saget, America's TV dad is dead at 65.

RIP, wholesome one minute and then a filthy, dark sense of humour the next.

Very funny man.

Quigs

Immortal
Hold all tickets....... Crikey, Dobie Gillis has died.

At least Manyard G Krebs is still going (isn't he ??? )

Dwayne Bernard Hickman, an actor, producer and television director best known for his starring role in the 1950s and ’60s sitcom “The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis,” died of complications related to Parkinson’s disease on Sunday. He was 87 years old

The-Many-Loves-of-Dobie-Gillis_season-one-300x225.jpg

Latest posts