What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Far be it from me to stir the indignant folk up, but.......

Frenzy.

Immortal

Buzz Rothfield: Paul Kent to return to NRL360 and columnist duties as part of Fox League’s Vegas extravaganza

Paul Kent will to return to NRL360 as part of Fox League’s Las Vegas extravaganza. It will be Kent’s first time back on television since being stood down last year.

Kent stood down from the show last year after being charged with assaulting his ex-partner but was found not guilty in December, paving the way for his return to television and newspaper columns.

Gorden Tallis, who filled in for Kent last year, will remain on the show this year on Monday nights.

Fox Sports is planning a TV extravaganza out of Las Vegas.

The network will show three episodes of NRL360 live from Las Vegas, starting on Thursday, February 29.

There will also be shows on the Friday and Saturday before the Manly v South Sydney and Brisbane v Sydney Roosters double header on Sunday afternoon.

Their coverage will also be shown into tens of millions of American homes in prime time on the main Fox channel.

On Sunday night Matty Johns, Bryan Fletcher, Nathan Hindmarsh and Tallis will do a show live from outside Resort World, where the players from the four teams will be based.

While Channel 9 commentator Matt Thompson is calling the second game off a TV screen in Sydney, Fox Sports is sending both Andrew Voss and Dan Ginnane to cover the two games.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Be interesting how hard he goes at players till it's played out before the courts.
I would hope coaches of clubs he has a go at players respond saying well you should know better then anyone

Frenzy.

Immortal
Be interesting how hard he goes at players till it's played out before the courts.
I would hope coaches of clubs he has a go at players respond saying well you should know better then anyone

He'll go harder. He'll be at elevated virtue signalling level after getting a not guilty verdict. He'll hammer the no fault stand down policy to the point of demanding it happens.

Last edited:

Stake Removed

First Grade
He'll go harder. He'll be at elevated virtue signalling level after getting a a not guilty verdict. He'll hammer the no fault stand down policy to the point of demanding it happens.
If he does I hope it's not a player at our club.
I want to see if Bennett, Bellamy , or Robbo go on front foot at Kent, one of those could do it

Stake Removed

First Grade
It will be sickening the love in the first night back.
I want some player or coach to fire back at him, in a way where he loses it

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nearly time.

I'd like to see #541 and #557 combine better than #557 combined with #??? last week.

Hope #533 gets through the game well. His toe is cactus.

#515, #513 and #527 will have to be on their toes to control Kikau, Flatnose and JAC.

I expect better from #539 this week and want #556 and #537 to rip in from the outset

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
Our scrum on halfway. Chance to swing momentum. Don't need anything clever. % footy only

Latest posts