What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Far be it from me to stir the indignant folk up, but.......

Mind you I’m happy that Canasta will probably pull his head in a bit now. The more the year went on the more the arrogant prick bossed the panel. He’s a real disrespectful arsehole to his older peers.
He's always seemed dopey at best, must be since he became a player manager he thinks he's big man on campus

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Mind you I’m happy that Canasta will probably pull his head in a bit now. The more the year went on the more the arrogant prick bossed the panel. He’s a real disrespectful arsehole to his older peers.
Are you implying that Buzz deserves respect as the oldest person on the panel? Bwaith just strikes me as a bit of a control freak but what the f**k would I know. Throw in the fact they're probably told to spice it up a bit like the old controversy corner.

Special K

Coach
What's that? I hate wrestling so have managed to avoid anything to do with vince mcmahon since about 1998
I'll skip over some stuff but

sex trafficking
shat on a woman while forcing her into a threesome with his top executive. Went and showered while directing her and him then joined back in
grooming
I can't even remember the rest but this was all as a 76 year old 2-3 years ago!

Are you implying that Buzz deserves respect as the oldest person on the panel? Bwaith just strikes me as a bit of a control freak but what the f**k would I know. Throw in the fact they're probably told to spice it up a bit like the old controversy corner.
Not just Buzz but he was quite rude to Brent Read. Not that I’m fond of either. But Canasta was regularly rude to them. To the point he thought his opinion was the only one that mattered. Maybe that’s why he’s gone through how many partners now??????