What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Games of the XXXIII Olympiad - Paris 2024 - 26/7 to 11/8

Nutz

Bench
I like the traditional way of walking into the stadium..

Nothing stopping them showcasing their city..

Also Paris can get f**ked they can't even clean up the water to host the triathlon...
What is it anyway. Apparently high level bacteria levels...is it general pollution or sewage?

Nutz

Bench
Probably a bit of both..

They have spent over a billion dollars to fix the water 🤦🏼
Obviously didn't work. It's a shame really, I've enjoyed the games so far. Then again, I've got nothing better to do.
I mean I'm not going to watch replays of my tigers games now will I.

Incorrect

Coach
The world was a better place when Christian values were upheld and not mocked. Much better. I’ve lived both and give me the 80/90’s values than the garbage we have to put up with now. It’s like an extreme gay version of Revenge of the Nerds and I don’t like it.

If anyone disagrees, oh well. I’m still in the overwhelming majority.
I noticed during the rugby the other day in the main stadium that the athletic track was covered by a purple tarp or whatever... The French organisers wearing it purple to keep the opening ceremony theme going...

Skating was entertaining, Covell did good to make the top 8 and the final.

Hard to better that Japanese contingent, the Brazilian, or the American competitors though.