What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Games of the XXXIII Olympiad - Paris 2024 - 26/7 to 11/8

Just use the app on your smart TV or through chromecast etc.

Takes Karl and friends and all the sport swapping and studio nonsense, and you can watch whatever you want. I'm watching women's judo live in HD at the moment.

Big fan of the free-to-air app. Can't even think of what else they'd need to have on the Stan premium/pay version...

Avenger

Immortal
You claim to have Christian values of acceptance, but you do not enact or engage those exact values yourself.
That's really sad tbh.
Didn't Jesus say "Love one another, like I have loved you"?
I think the more appropriate one in relation to everything that has happened this week is:

The Lord humbles the wicked

Avenger

Immortal
Your hatred of men dressed as women and fat lesbians, doesn't seem very... Christian. WWJD?
It's not hatred, I just don't like it. Is that OK, by you?

Let me give you a little tip. I think it's best you go back to obsessing over the downfall of Jarryd Hayne or better still maybe you can stalk a member's wife on social media, you f**king weirdo.

It's not hatred, I just don't like it. Is that OK, by you?
Lol, sure. You seemed quite upset by it in this thread, and (based on your comment below) on being called out about it...
Let me give you a little tip. I think it's best you go back to obsessing over the downfall of Jarryd Hayne or better still maybe you can stalk a member's wife on social media, you f**king weirdo.
Thanks, but I'm unlikely to take tips from anyone who hypocritically espouses their "Christian" virtues (as per Suity's post to you).

Nutz

Bench
I'm sick of this thread, it should be renamed. All I hear about in and outside the forum is all that crap in the opening ceremony.
Sport, especially the Olympics, should be all about sport, sport and bringing nations together, to get our minds off the hassles of everyday life...not a celebration of gay or heterosexual stuff, religious stuff, political stuff and any other sometimes sensitive stuff.
I was raised to watch the Olympics as an event that bought families together. Children watch and cheer so we shouldn't be filling their heads with adult themes.
Call me old fashioned but I'm not attacking the values of those agendas mentioned....horses for courses as say.

Last edited:

Avenger

Immortal
Lol, sure. You seemed quite upset by it in this thread, and (based on your comment below) on being called out about it...

Thanks, but I'm unlikely to take tips from anyone who hypocritically espouses their "Christian" virtues (as per Suity's post to you).
Shhhhhh

440px-Luca_Giordano_-_The_Fall_of_the_Rebel_Angels_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Nutz

Bench
Our 44 member swimming squad is finalized. We have a few notable omissions and some redemption stories.

Only 14 have qualified for Athletics

Who else has qualified so far ?

Women’s Beach Volleyball
Men’s Rugby Sevens
Women’s Rugby Sevens
Men’s Hockey
Women’s Hockey
Men’s Basketball
Women’s Basketball
Jayden Lawrence Men’s Wrestling
Georgii Okorokov Men’s Wrestling
Kyle Bruce Men’s Weightlifting
Jacqueline Nichele Women’s Weightlifting
Eileen Cikamatana Women’s Weightlifting
Women’s Waterpolo
Men’s Waterpolo
Leon Sejranovic Men’s Taekwondo
Bailey Lewis Men’s Taekwondo
Stacey Hymer Women’s Taekwondo
Tyler Wright Women’s Surfing
Molly Picklum Women’s Surfing
Jack Robinson Men’s Surfing
Ethan Ewing Men’s Surfing
Oceania Mackenzie Women’s Sport Climbing
Campbell Harrison Men’s Sport Climbing
Women’s Football
Maddi Keeney Women’s Diving
Anabelle Smith Women’s Diving
Yale Steinepreis Women’s Kayaking
Pierre van der Westhuyzen Men’s Canoe
Thomas Green Men’s Canoe
Riley Fitzsimmons Men’s Canoe
Noah Havard Men’s Canoe
Jean van der Westhuyzen Men’s Canoe
Jackson Collins Men’s Canoe
Ella Beere Men’s Canoe
Alyce Wood Women’s Canoe
Aly Bull Women’s Canoe
Ally Clarke Women’s Canoe
Jessica Fox Women’s Kayak
Jeff Dunne Men’s Break Dancing
Rachael Gunn Women’s Break Dancing
Marissa Williamson Pohlman Women’s Boxing
Tina Rahimi Women’s Boxing
Caitlin Parker Women’s Boxing
Harry Garside Men’s Boxing
Monique Suraci Women’s Boxing
Tiana Echegaray Women’s Boxing
Tyla McDonald Women’s Boxing
Teremoana Men’s Boxing
Shannan Davey Men’s Boxing
Callum Peters Men’s Boxing
Charlie Senior Men’s Boxing
Yusuf Chothia Men’s Boxing
Sailing Men’s Skiff
Sailing Women’s Skiff
Sailing Men’s Kite
Sailing Women’s Kite
Tiffany Ho Women’s Badminton
Angela Yu/Setyana Mapasa Women’s Badminton Doubles
Men’s Athletics
Women’s Athletics
Women’s Artistic Swimming

Thanks for posting mate.

King-Gutho94

Coach
You have Ian Thorpe who sounds like he is at a funeral every time he talks and Matt Thompson who sounds like he spills his load every time he speaks.

Would love it if channel 9 could find better rhythm with the swim callers.

Nutz

Bench
Yes we are.
We just smashed the current Olympic champions Serbia in the Water Polo. Suck on that Serbia.
Spoiler ha ha. Any thing else I missed. I watched us getting a silver in the horsey jumping thingy.
Are U watching 9 or Stan. I find it hard to keep track of things.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If your talking about the yank and the Aussie girl commentators I agree. Are we paying him?

the Aussie girl is Nicole Livingston, the backstroker, she has been commentating forever

No idea who the Yank is, rather Thorpie