What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Games of the XXXIII Olympiad - Paris 2024 - 26/7 to 11/8

Nutz

Bench
the Aussie girl is Nicole Livingston, the backstroker, she has been commentating forever

No idea who the Yank is, rather Thorpie
In fairness to Thorpie he probably hasn't done much media training but he has said some things that only someone who's been there and done that could have said.
Some of the other puppets lack this.

T-Boon

Coach
I'm sick of this thread, it should be renamed. All I hear about in and outside the forum is all that crap in the opening ceremony.
Sport, especially the Olympics, should be all about sport, sport and bringing nations together, to get our minds off the hassles of everyday life...not a celebration of gay or heterosexual stuff, religious stuff, political stuff and any other sometimes sensitive stuff.
I was raised to watch the Olympics as an event that bought families together. Children watch and cheer so we shouldn't be filling their heads with adult themes.
Call me old fashion but I'm not attacking the values of those agendas mentioned....horses for courses as say.
Fair

JokerEel

Coach
I'm sick of this thread, it should be renamed. All I hear about in and outside the forum is all that crap in the opening ceremony.
Sport, especially the Olympics, should be all about sport, sport and bringing nations together, to get our minds off the hassles of everyday life...not a celebration of gay or heterosexual stuff, religious stuff, political stuff and any other sometimes sensitive stuff.
I was raised to watch the Olympics as an event that bought families together. Children watch and cheer so we shouldn't be filling their heads with adult themes.
Call me old fashion but I'm not attacking the values of those agendas mentioned....horses for courses as say.

I f**king love it!

T-Boon

Coach
In fairness to Thorpie he probably hasn't done much media training but he has said some things that only someone who's been there and done that could have said.
Some of the other puppets lack this.
Cadel Evans commenting the mountain biking the other night was a combo of really insightful comments and just dreadful verbally.
I’d take that any time over the commentators we are used to that are just full of shit.

Gronk

Staff member
Angels are non binary.

They / them

T-Boon

Coach
Angels are non binary.

They / them

Shim

Avenger

Immortal
Angels are non binary.

They / them

The Holy Archangel Michael is one of the most celebrated of the Angels and bodiless powers; he is called the Archistrategos, or chief commander, of all the bodiless powers. According to Holy Scripture and Tradition, he has interceded for humanity multiple times and continues to serve as the Defender of the Faith. St Michael is most often invoked for protection from invasion by enemies and from civil war, and for the defeat of adversaries on the field of battle. He is celebrated primarily on November 8, the Synaxis of Michael and all the Bodiless Powers of Heaven; September 6 also marks the miracle of the Archangel at Colossae.

Best you stick to rainbow floats, fairies, the misfits and continue to be the defender of the far left.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Real Close Canada are one of the favorites

Simmons 😂 it all went to his head then he kept getting back injuries..

Probably carrying all that money
The last I read earlier in the year was that he was on track for the games. Back injury hey.
Imagine if he was on fire....we could really give it to the yanks especially after our recent hit out with them.

JokerEel

Coach
The last I read earlier in the year was that he was on track for the games. Back injury hey.
Imagine if he was on fire....we could really give it to the yanks especially after our recent hit out with them.

Every pre-season he goes nuts posting his training vids making it look like he is going to have a great season... Then last a few games before he on the injured list again.

Would be a good player for us especially with Giddey and Daniels