What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Gang Rapist 'RS' is now really RS...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Shark said:
Yeah, it's got a certain 'ring' to it, hey Mr Angry.

Ahhh, it's Friday and I still manage to crack myself up! 'Ring' to it! Pun intended! LOLOLOL! :clap: :clap: :clap:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Chux

Juniors
Shark said:
Chux, you're a dead set Genius. I mean, it's hardly any different to the 'Pacific Solution', is it???

I dont know if your having a dig at me dude or not?

I think it would work, I think the Thai's would love the cash, and it differs from the 'Pacific Solution' (which I agree with regardless), in as much as we are dealing with people who have had access to a judge, jury, legal advocacy and had been found guilty following a trial.

Shark

Bench
Heya Chux, I wasn't having a go at you, not at all.

I mean, the snivel libertarians would all cry about it, but as you say, the offenders would have been put thru our westernised Justice system first.

Besides, Telstra and many other big companies (public and private) use overseas suppliers for many things. Call centres, IT support, etc etc.

How would 'contracting out' our prisoners be any different?

As I alluded to, the 'PACIFIC SOLUTION' has already given us a precedent for using offshore locations to assist us with the processing and detention of people. Your Thai proposal is even fairer, in that anyone sent there would have been found guilty.

Still, we should probably only send the real hard core crims over there. Otherwise we'll be compared with the silly Pommies who sent blokes here for pinching a loaf of bread all those years ago!

Chux

Juniors
No, these are four brothers from the region that India, Pakistan, and Nepal are from. I aren't 100% which one though.

Hi, I'm posting this for my mate that works in prison. Most of you know who I mean:

An anonymous mate of mine said:
Gonna have to burst a few bubbles here I'm afraid

This is for informational purposes and I may have to have it deleted at some stage

"RS" suffered nothing at the hands of other inmates. Why? Because he, like the rest of these cowards are in gaol under the terms of Strict Protection, that's why he was in a one out cell. SP means he doesn't associate with ANYONE and hasn't done since he was incarcarated

"RS" has suffered nothing at the hands of Correctional Officers either. Why? Because every interaction with these lomerkins is videotaped. Why? To protect the fargers. Modern day C.Os are in the same boat as the police and can not have the luxury of old time "Case Management" due to fear of litigation. Gaol in NSW is soft. It is based about programs and reforms.

Don't get me wrong, it's NOT the place to be, but it's not that hard either.

His name is suppressed because in that particular case there was a successful application from the defence for a suppression order that lasts x amount of years - I'm not sure how many.

Booyah - you said "They've got no rights when they're in jail"

Sadly that's 100 miles from the truth. Thanks to the bleeding hearts and procession of care bears that get into prisons these type of people have more rights than I do as an employee.

Chux said "No, these are four brothers from the region that India, Pakistan, and Nepal are from. I aren't 100% which one though"

No they're not. They are, as is Politically Correct these days, 4 brothers of "Middle Eastern Appearance"

I have had the displeasure and misfortune of having to interview EVERY one of these rapists.

I can't really give my personal opinions on here now as some of these guys are appellants

I'll simply say this - after the recent events at the MMTC the world is an infinitely better place.

Chux

Juniors
Nothing interesting. I was looking for a handle on here (as the handles I use in other places were already taken) and in desperation, I grabbed the name off the first thing to hand. Chux Superwipes!!

beekershark

Bench
I think we have the solution sorted.

Keep em well away from ropes, laces, etc.

send em to Thailand to go to prison there.

Or lock em in solitary with nothing but a video playing a continual loop of St George Dragin games over and over.

make the bastards suffer for life !