What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ot. Hallelujah and praise the lord

carinashark

First Grade
I just want to win as many premierships as possible befor the end of the planet. I want to see Manly die as a club before I die. Not much is it.

taipan

Referee
The pollsters, media got it wrong and the scapegoats are being chased around the country.
Wonder the Sharks haven't been blamed for the result.We've been blamed for just about everything except global warming and the murder of the Archduke prior to WW1 even though we didn't exist.

The election over, there can be only one winner, now the next major result is to be decided in early Rocktober and we gotta be there or B square.

txta2

Bench
Is this merkin for real. Probably has worse leadership qualities than Abbott.
Born in Waverley, grew up in Bronte then blew into the shire LNP stronghold.

Is this merkin for real. Probably has worse leadership qualities than Abbott.
Born in Waverley, grew up in Bronte then blew into the shire LNP stronghold.

I know Im guilty as anyone for commenting on these Political/ religious/Climate change /morality/ Off topic type threads . But do we really need another "Qantas " type thread on our football forum Cant we have one place to get away from all that?

Oh Lord " Lead us not into temptation.... "

Quigs

Immortal
WE WANT THE QANTAS THREAD ..... AND WE WANT IT NOW.

GIVE ME A 'Q' ....

GIVE ME AN 'A' ....

bluefox68

Staff member
I know Im guilty as anyone for commenting on these Political/ religious/Climate change /morality/ Off topic type threads . But do we really need another "Qantas " type thread on our football forum Cant we have one place to get away from all that?

Oh Lord " Lead us not into temptation.... "
AMEN