What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Help With iExplorer Problems

spider

Coach
i have had not probs with the latest spanish version of MS though inferno

had to get - but if so well worth it

hasta la......

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Inferno said:
Hmm, I'll keep that in mind Frenzy,

I am looking at getting the core 2 duo 2.00GHZ, with at least 2 gig of Ram, so they should be enough to handle it. I suppose I'd need to get it anyway considering they made Direct X 10 Vista only.

I tried IE 7 and didn't mind it, but the rest of the family preferred IE 6 and considering I used Firefox anyway I rolled it back for them. Might suggest they get used to IE 7 though if it is a lot more secure.

Is it worth springing for the Premium or is there no real difference between it and Basic?

IE7 and Firefox are close enough to being identical now, there was no adaption time for me going backwards to IE.

I'm running the premium Inf, def go the 2 gig RAM and it'll rip and tear

The Dodger

First Grade
vista does take up alot of ram, but its not that expensive anymore.
you can get 512 memory sticks for like $80 these days.
all depends on the type of ram but.

i think i might wait for vista to bring some more crucial updates before installing.

all new operating systems seem to have bugs in them.
its the way of life.

spider

Coach
fugger wont stay still...

Hampshire%20Ram.jpg

30 Year Sharkie

Juniors
Inferno said:
Is it worth springing for the Premium or is there no real difference between it and Basic?

Inferno, there's a bunch of differences but the main ones include the "Aero" interface and Windows Media Centre. If you don't need/want these, Basic is fine. I would recommend Premium though, especially if you are buying new PC.

Just echoing other comments, too. I would recommend 2GB of RAM and a video card with 256MB memory on it (pretty standard these days) for Vista. Drivers for current hardware for the 32-bit version should now be readily available (my machine installs "out of the box") but some may still be not there if you run 64-bit.

Latest posts