What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: I think Brett Lee is a wanker

Frenzy.

Post Whore
SirShire said:
He is also rooting Liz Kemp.

I'd happily have a dig in a dodgy hindu music video for a chance to have a crack at Ms Kemp

Is that his wife's name?

Quigs

Immortal
Has the NRL sanctioned the YouTube clip of Brett Lee.... afterall this is a rugby league orientated forum. Crikey there might be someone about to be sued.

Cheers
Quigs

The Attorney said:
I dont get the clip
Why the hottie and then the minger??

Love hugs

WTF!!

He's sucking up the the mum so he can bonk the daughter.

Either that or he thinks the mum is a milf.

carcharias

Immortal
The Attorney said:
I dont get the clip
Why the hottie and then the minger??

Love hugs

WTF!!
He is hallucinating while getting taught how to write his own name.
He see's the teacher as a hot chick but in reality she is about as good as the song.
So any way you look at it he is copping a bit of curry over it.:)

coolumsharkie

Referee
And of course the media are raving on about being a pop star blah blah blah... :roll:

Props to him for making the coin though Macca I agree but geez what a way to whore yourself out.

Reminds me of some bands in the 80's that got sponsered by Coke etc to bump up their profile... sh*t bands like 'The electric pandas'...Shudder!

Never did their music carreers any good but if ya sh*t, basicaly ya just sh*t!

Ask Cameron Daddo.

Macca

Coach
I don't think he's taking himself too seriously there but if he sells a couple of million copies, which you would think would be pretty simple in a population of 1 billion, then he is laughing his ass off. He'd be mad not to take advantage.

carcharias

Immortal
electric pandas?

I played guitar at a "sportsmans Lunch" at Miranda RSL a few years back for a fella who sings sea shantys.
ET , Rex Hunt , Merv and Mike whitney were Guest speakers.
...anyway at the end the young bloke who did the sound came up and was packing up when I realised it was a chick.
Turns out she was the singer from the Electric Pandas.
I recognised her....dunno how.
Naturally I quizzed her about them, she was pretty cool and reminded me of their big hit "Big Girls".

I think she is a succesfull journo now for ABC or something.

Go bing..maybe he can afford some more gold bangles now.