What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Isolation TV

carcharias

Immortal
I couldn’t find a thread.
I knew there were posts somewhere.

Give us your tips

1) Tiger King - Netflix
God bless America ...
Follow Joe Exotic and a twisted cast of big cat loving freaks in this doco.

I find myself saying “ what the f**k” at least 25 times per episode.

Quigs

Immortal
I started watching Dark Side of the Ring series One on S.B.Arrrh S (on demand). It is about old wrasslers and dark times. Only watched the first two so far but it is interesting to say the least.

The murder of Bruiser Brody in Sth America is the 1st one - it was very good.

2nd show was about how Mr MacMahon famously screwed up the Hit Man Hart in a 'rigged' rigged title match.

Has anyone been watching the Australian Cricket team doco on Amazon Prime?

I was thinking of getting Amazon Prime to watch it but only if it’s any good.

Quigs

Immortal
f**k Amazon .... they are evil.

Give them nothing and take them nowhere.

SadShark

Bench
Ozark. Season 3 just dropped. Worth seeing the first & second seasons beforehand.

There’s a movie on SBS - Bone Tomahawk (I think it’s one of the most popular and it ain’t roood).

snout

First Grade
Ozark. Season 3 just dropped. Worth seeing the first & second seasons beforehand.

There’s a movie on SBS - Bone Tomahawk (I think it’s one of the most popular and it ain’t roood).
Bone tomahawk.
Great western.

Same guy made a cop movie last year - Dragged across concrete - with Mel gibson. Loves his violence.

I liked his stuff enough lve read a few novels hes written.

snout

First Grade
The Outsider.
From a stephen king book. 2 episodes in and is good.

Waiting til the last episode of the latest Better Call Saul is done so can do an isolation binge.

carcharias

Immortal
The Outsider.
From a stephen king book. 2 episodes in and is good.

Waiting til the last episode of the latest Better Call Saul is done so can do an isolation binge.

watched the whole lot of outsider.
It’s pretty good
I had to remind myself it was Stephen king so I wouldn’t be let down.

chewsta

First Grade
If Joe Exotic and his band of merry men aren't perfect examples of all souffs supporters then i will eat my Sharks Cast Dyson Logistics hat!

Great show! How easy is it to get a f**king Tiger over there! Unreal!!!

Eion

First Grade
Yep loving Tiger King, but almost done. Chuck them all in jail I reckon, including Carole.

Liked the first Ozark seasons so looking forward to 3.

All the Narcos ones are good, the earlier ones are better though. I’ve also been holding back on Peaky Blinders. I know probably everyone has seen it, but I’m into it now and it’s good.

Mindhunters and Unbelievable is good. For ones to watch with the missus, The Morning Show on Apple and Dead To Me on Netflix is good.

carcharias

Immortal
If Joe Exotic and his band of merry men aren't perfect examples of all souffs supporters then i will eat my Sharks Cast Dyson Logistics hat!

Great show! How easy is it to get a f**king Tiger over there! Unreal!!!
I know it’s unreal.
Guns
Grenades
Ligers
You name it.. haha

have you seen his wedding?
f**k me , did not see that coming.

no spoilers!!

taipan

Referee
I'm going to watch my collector's edition(10 part) of Shaka Zulu"the Epic story of Africa's greatest warrior king."
Always admired the Zulu nation.

Then Andy McNab's special services true story in Iraq" Bravo Two Zero".Starring Sean Bean.

This whilst my missus is watching Dr Phil and Entertainment Tonight.Might wave to her as I go to the fridge.

Eion

First Grade
I'm going to watch my collector's edition(10 part) of Shaka Zulu"the Epic story of Africa's greatest warrior king."
Always admired the Zulu nation.

Then Andy McNab's special services true story in Iraq" Bravo Two Zero".Starring Sean Bean.

This whilst my missus is watching Dr Phil and Entertainment Tonight.Might wave to her as I go to the fridge.
Ha. My missus endlessly watches Log Cabin Little House Flipper or some such shit. I think they are different shows but they all look the same.

PJ

First Grade
Bone tomahawk.
Great western.

Same guy made a cop movie last year - Dragged across concrete - with Mel gibson. Loves his violence.

I liked his stuff enough lve read a few novels hes written.

Kurt Russell said this is his favourite of the movies he has been in.

Brawl in Cell Block 9 was pretty good too from the same director.

chewsta

First Grade
I know it’s unreal.
Guns
Grenades
Ligers
You name it.. haha

have you seen his wedding?
f**k me , did not see that coming.

no spoilers!!

HAHA The wedding! what a cringe! The toothless one didn't appear too excited about it all though.

Man, how f**king massive are those Liger's!

Like you said, so many WTF moments. The girls arm, and back in 7 days. Holy f**k LOL!

carcharias

Immortal
HAHA The wedding! what a cringe! The toothless one didn't appear too excited about it all though.

Man, how f**king massive are those Liger's!

Like you said, so many WTF moments. The girls arm, and back in 7 days. Holy f**k LOL!
Wait
That was a girl?
:smiley:

Stake Removed

First Grade
I started watching Dark Side of the Ring series One on S.B.Arrrh S (on demand). It is about old wrasslers and dark times. Only watched the first two so far but it is interesting to say the least.

The murder of Bruiser Brody in Sth America is the 1st one - it was very good.

2nd show was about how Mr MacMahon famously screwed up the Hit Man Hart in a 'rigged' rigged title match.

Quigs there is a 2nd season as well the Benoit murders are covered

Latest posts