What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - John Morris

Marchad

Juniors
The good ole South Sydney room is very quiet. I was going to start a thread called “Are the Savages Running the Asylum” but there isn’t enough people over there that would bite.

Quicksilver

Bench
Sorry - I missed the comments in the other threads…

Anyway - who is the poster here who would take Johnny back in a heartbeat…?

Nah - just kidding - have fun at the Tigers earning their 3rd straight wooden spoon.

Why the animosity?

He did well here keeping the club together at a difficult time and bringing the young players through with minimal resources at his disposal. Sounds like he has a valuable skillset for them.

Why the animosity?

He did well here keeping the club together at a difficult time and bringing the young players through with minimal resources at his disposal. Sounds like he has a valuable skillset for them.
Johnny was low down on the learning curve (experience) when he took over the coaching reigns at the Sharks. I agree he did well under the circumstances during 19-21. I think he can smarten up the Tigers attack, they've been so unco for most of this year.

Stake Removed

First Grade
This only enhances the John Morris reputation in my opinion. I have always liked Bomber and I wish him every success in Rugby Leagues except when he is up against the Sharks.

He will add great value at the Tigers.
Very interesting tigers coaching team next year
Benji.
Farah
John Morris
Ryan Carr

Not a lot of experience at all

Eion

First Grade
This only enhances the John Morris reputation in my opinion. I have always liked Bomber and I wish him every success in Rugby Leagues except when he is up against the Sharks.

He will add great value at the Tigers.
Would have been more impressive if he had stuck to his guns like Sam

Eion

First Grade
He probably needs the cash more than Sam.
Do coaches contracts end on October 31st like the players?
Don’t blame him. I’ve been at the same company 20+ years. You don’t do that without making some compromises along the way to put bread on the table.

Am I imagining things or was the original plan that benji and farah were to be co-coaches not benji as main man farah assistant?

shaggs

Coach
Ryan carr is a fantastic prospect. Basically a kid still.
Farah wants a management position instead

Quicksilver

Bench
Very interesting tigers coaching team next year
Benji.
Farah
John Morris
Ryan Carr

Not a lot of experience at all

Out of that group I don't like Farah. Benji wouldn't be my first choice, but he's there now.

Morris should be in charge with the other two as assistants. Take it from there and see how it goes.

Latest posts