What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - John Morris

bluefox68

Staff member
Sorry - I missed the comments in the other threads…

Anyway - who is the poster here who would take Johnny back in a heartbeat…?

Nah - just kidding - have fun at the Tigers earning their 3rd straight wooden spoon.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Tigers want Morris to help Benji, someone with experience that mob, wouldn't they look for someone who has been around a bit longer example Toovey

Generalzod

Immortal
Whats going on with Souths lately is the biggest issue, according to some people in this forum mainly Souths supporters it‘s all Greek conspiracy for Demitriou,s love for Ilia’s, which is kind of rubbish, The kid gives his all in every game, more so than some other players that are paid a lot more.

Eion

First Grade
Ha. I know Ilias’ parents. Lovely people and as dinki di Aussie as can be. There’s no Greek mafia there.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Burgess sacked - what an utter pointless move when he's leaving for England next year. So with one game to go, maybe 2 if they make the finals they sack an AC leaving.

Sounds like someone is trying to prove who's boss and going about it the wrong way.

Not going to lie, this is quite enjoyable seeing Souths getting hammered. They've been media darlings far too long.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I would suggest John is not afraid of having the hard discussions no matter who you are, how important you think you are, no matter your salary. If you are not producing results, he will call you out.

He will make a great NRL coach one day.

Bet Dugan still hates him.

I would suggest John is not afraid of having the hard discussions no matter who you are, how important you think you are, no matter your salary. If you are not producing results, he will call you out.

He will make a great NRL coach one day.

Bet Dugan still hates him.
I dont remember Morris dropping Dugan, I do remember Hannay dropping him.
I could be wrong but I had a look through the 2020 season and couldn't see Dugan dropped that year, just in 2021 for the Jets when Hannay was coach

Quicksilver

Bench
Yeah the poor bugger is doing it tough.

Just when he thought we’d fail to make the Semi’s Fitz get’s the band back on track.

We flogged his beloved Chad Townsville not once but twice during the season.

And now John Morris getting shown the back door.

He’d be kicking stones for sure…..

Totally contrary to anything I've actually posted here, but ok.