What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT- Josh Morris

Does anyone know Josh Morris current contract is it up end of this year, of is there chance of landing him at sharks he would have to be a better option then POM

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Yeah hes having a blinder of a year Josh Morris. Now dropped to reggies. Hes jsut signed a 3 year extension with the dogs.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Dropped by super coach James Dymock.......

Scapegoat, he was quality at Saints. Ruined by the gutter club. Moving to the scum would be fatal.

Big Norm

doggie_4_life

Juniors
He'll be back in first grade in a week or two, he's my favourite dog (behind tolman) no chance he's going to the sharkies, he's staying in the kennel

aqua_duck

Coach
Hasn't done a thing since signing that new contract. The one criticism I have with both Morris boys is if the ball isn't coming their way they won't go looking for it

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Would love to see him on the sting at the sharks, wont happen tho.

Would like to know why he has been dropped, cant say I think he is the cause of the problems at the dogs.

Ben Barba is a rubbish fullback, does the flashy stuff, but nothing else.

Eion

First Grade
Either of the Morris boys would fit in great here. Hands like feet.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Maybe it's both Morris brothers. The one that's playing badly plays for the pound that week, and the other plays for the Stains I mean who'd know. I cant tell em apart!

adamkungl

Immortal
Both Morris's are duds lucky to have played on the end of decent backlines at the Dragons.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Maybe it's both Morris brothers. The one that's playing badly plays for the pound that week, and the other plays for the Stains I mean who'd know. I cant tell em apart!

That would make the Micky Lane affair look lame.

Latest posts