What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Kinda: Bellamy's Future

RUBIKS

Juniors
Seems some Dragons fan thinks Bellamy should coach Illawarra because of Cronulla...

CRAIG Bellamy is at a crossroads. Continue building his legacy at Melbourne Storm or move to the Dragons for a whole new challenge?

He says it's a 50/50 decision at the moment and he needs to have an answer this month.

"The important thing is, I don't want this dragging on and on," Bellamy said.

"The decision needs to be made in January or certainly before we go to England for the World club challenge."

To help make a difficult choice a little easier, Sydneysider Cameron Tomarchio has come up with five reasons for Bellamy to make the move north, while Melburnian Ben Broad provides five compelling reasons to stay...

WHY BELLAMY SHOULD TO COME TO SYDNEY

1. DOES SIR ALEX COACH IN KAZAKHSTAN?

Get amongst it. Sydney is rugby league's heartland, especially down Kogarah way. Think about the derbies and people actually knowing who you are and what you're about. And don't take this the wrong way, but you're not Justin Bieber, so I'm pretty sure you'll still be able to walk down the street without a throng of security guards.

2. NEW CHALLENGE
If you want to be remembered as one of the greatest, show you can produce the goods without your golden trio. And escape the stigma of all the salary cup stuff. There, I said it...

3. $1.2 MILLION A SEASON

Pretty good coin. Even more than Wayne Bennett earned at the Dragons. You're already one up on him. You say this will be your last hurrah – might as well make as much as you can, while you can, before settling into retirement.

4. SUPERCOACH BATTLE
Benny arrived at the Dragons and immediately had the Red V flying, securing two minor premierships and a grand final success. Show you've got what it takes as well.

5. THE SHIRE
God's country, mate. Need I say more? The sun even shines here...

CRONULLA BEACH
127044-cronulla-beach.jpg

You could be one of these happy people, Craig. Source: The Daily Telegraph

source

carcharias

Immortal
watch me bait some dumb arse dragons fan.
fire or hard baby
Why would he go to the dragons?
They are woeful...no supporters...no history ...shite players.

Last edited:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I reckon he will go. He has gotten the best out of his big players & he needs 3 years to rebuild the Dragons. he gets in now & gets in charge of the signings & cap he can do something. otherwise he is treading water until he can rid of Slater, Smith, Cronk from the books which will be in 4 years & he will be irrelevant.
You always sell at the top of the market , even if it is yourself.

Fire

First Grade
jealous - adjective; feeling or showing an envious resentment of someone or their achievements, possessions, or perceived advantages: Sharks are always jealous of the Dragons

Stuff

Juniors
Just goes to show you that common sense is far from common.

So someone said that line to you once and you thought it was so great you just couldn't wait to use it for yourself... Should have waited longer. It doesn't fit.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
This whole thing is just a decoy ploy by Saints.

Flanno is the real target.

We'll sneak in under your guard while everyones looking the other way.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
This whole thing is just a decoy ploy by Saints.

Flanno is the real target.

We'll sneak in under your guard while everyones looking the other way.

A "decoy ploy" Ronnie?

Is that a double negative?

Have you assumed the persona of...............................

parraeels2010?

Say it isn't so

Quigs

Immortal
A "decoy ploy" Ronnie?

Is that a double negative?

Have you assumed the persona of...............................

parraeels2010?

Say it isn't so

Ronnie might be a farkwit but he isn't that stupid.

(Pssst how did the shirt go at the rellies party Cap'n?)

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The shirt was well loved but poorly supported. As in, the charnts wouldn't buy one.

I knew $75 was too much to ask.

Drat!

Quigs

Immortal
I don't give two rats how munch you mark up... thats your problem.

As long as my end is covered - it is all good.

Quigs

Immortal
Sometimes some of 'youse' really need a fist beating frontier style.

I've made notes.