What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Lote Tuqir

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah why not.

He'd probably want $350k+ though.

I'm sure France or Japan RU will throw something at him

Since 73

First Grade
The wanker tuned his back on the game he loves purely for cash a couple of years ago and signed for 5 years to play yawnion.

He should be forced to play out his contract running around concorde in front of a dozen spectators.

Stonecutter

First Grade
I'm sure he'll get $1 million offers too play in Japan or France easily. If he'll take a pay cut i'd through $400k at him. Stapleton too 5/8 and Tuqiuri at Fullback.

jc155776

Coach
I would pay 400k for him for one reason.

Publicity.

We would get loads of it. Fans would turn out in droves to see him play. Endorsements etc.

Look at Wendall, massive coverage with him and the dragons.

chewsta

First Grade
Would be like winning last nights ozlotto.
Imagine Tuqiri & Covell in the same team.

:lol::lol::lol: That would a sight to behold BS!

I think we would be silly not to make a play for Tuquiri it would go a long way towards helping Sharks fans forget a horror 2009.

Stonecutter

First Grade
I would pay 400k for him for one reason.

Publicity.

We would get loads of it. Fans would turn out in droves to see him play. Endorsements etc.

Look at Wendall, massive coverage with him and the dragons.

We could probably land a nice 3rd party deal for him as well too bring him back.

I just wonder what prompted the ARU too scratch his contract and not spill for "Legal reasons".

Quigs

Immortal
They are playing a Bledisloe game in the land of the rising sun this year. So I reckon the Japs will want to make as munch out of it as possible, and snaring the likes of a Lote to play in their comp would rattle a few cages.

I believe our Lote likes the colour of money, so it won't matter a f**k what currency it comes in.

He would be out of our reach for sure.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

warren

Juniors
The wanker tuned his back on the game he loves purely for cash a couple of years ago and signed for 5 years to play yawnion.

He should be forced to play out his contract running around concorde in front of a dozen spectators.

who cares about that?
he sought a bigger and better contract because he can
most would do it if they could

cjs1822

Juniors
hell yes! make an offer for him, exactly what we need for next year, imagine this:

1 stapo
2 ferg
3 orcher
4 tuquri
5 cov

DJDL

Bench
hell yes! make an offer for him, exactly what we need for next year, imagine this:

1 stapo
2 ferg
3 orcher
4 tuquri
5 cov

?? Correct me if I'm wrong but Orcher hasn't played centres at any level. What makes you so keen to play him there in firsts?

If he was to come our way I'd prefer something like:

1: Stapleton
2: Orcher
3: Wright
4: Ferguson
5: Tuqiri

carcharias

Immortal
Is this the same Lote Tuqir that ricky told to get fugged when he couldn't be bothered to even show up for a meeting?

feeding frenzy

Juniors
Is this the same Lote Tuqir that ricky told to get fugged when he couldn't be bothered to even show up for a meeting?

Yep sure is carch and also the same Lote sticky wrote a coloum in the paper about for that exact reason.

i highy doubt he will be a shark.