What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

eels_fan

First Grade
Have to admit it’s been hilarious watching the internet nerds who have no sarcasm meter go nuts on eels social media about Hindy being our assistant coach after what was clearly a throw away joke on the matty Johns show

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Have to admit it’s been hilarious watching the internet nerds who have no sarcasm meter go nuts on eels social media about Hindy being our assistant coach after what was clearly a throw away joke on the matty Johns show

I was on Bookface last night for the first time in months and f**k me, some of the so called Eels fan groups are hard to believe.

They got LU covered for shitf**kery

Chipmunk

Coach
If they bought the actual footy show back do you think people would watch it? I would
The AFL actually have a good show on 7 called The Front Bar, with comedians Mick Molloy and Sam Pang. I'd like to see either 9 or Fox do something similar for NRL.

Matty Johns shows is probably the closest type of show to that.

The Professor's show they had before COVID happened was a bit of a cheap knock off of The Front Bar, but those guys don't have the same sort of passion for rugby league.

The Front Bar also has a straight guy in Andy Maher to host the actual show.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
some people age well, he has not
How about his ex?

capi_7d6b59d1cf1cd89991983b5b4f9e1595_732f44ce8c329631fdbee3ce34e0fa35.webp

Gronk

Staff member
The saddest indictment on our club was tonight when Hooper said that O’Neill is untouchable at the club as McElduff and Sarantinos rely on him 100% for any and all things nrl related as they have zero skin in the game. Apparently McElduff heralds MON on the same level as Frank Ponissi.

we really are f**ked.
Sounds bad, but high chance Hooper is making it up. Only because there are no leaks about anything (the coach is an example) yet apparently someone is shit talking to Hooper ? Not buying it.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
"Fox Sports reporter James Hooper has been on his high horse criticising other media, but he needs to clean up his own act.

He has already had one incident when he jumped on a the bonnet of a car while intoxicated. But what isn’t as well known is the way he carried on in Las Vegas on an NRL-funded trip. He was hard at it most nights, including when he had to catch a plane with other reporters and Rooster Spencer Leniu for a promotion in Utah. Everyone was on board the flight to Salt Lake City, apart from Hooper. He missed the flight and had to scramble his way to Utah, arriving a couple of minutes before an event.

Previously, another reporter was forced to do on-camera interviews with Rabbitoh Campbell Graham because Hooper was a no show.

Hooper can no longer do the bidding of the sacked Paul Kent, and the pressure is on after a problem with a story on Kalyn Ponga and his father Andre.

Fox Sports was hit with a legal letter by Knights insider Blake Cannavo in May after Hooper reported Cannavo paid the Pongas $250,000 in allegedly unpaid third-party deals.

Cannavo denied he owed the Pongas any money, or that he had made any payment after Channel Nine revealed Ponga’s father, Andre, had gone to the NRL with concerns about money that might have been owed to his son.

Hooper changed his story on the Fox Sports website multiple times before it was eventually taken down. Hooper did not respond to calls for comment."

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hooper has been after he board for ages, I’m not their biggest fan especially the back door CEO but it’s clear to see there is an agenda there. Maybe his better half should start writing pieces about his dodgy behaviour??

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hard hitting Hooper lol

Another he-man that cant handle the grog by the looks

Have listened to Peter Bidel over the years (qld reporter) , he seems to be a respectful and fair reporter
Should bring him down to Sydney, too many ego heads 'look how big my dick is' down this way

Latest posts