What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT Margaret Court Arena hypocrites

she should be able to say what she wants and be appropriately slammed.
taking away the court name...whatever. who cares. if its the rolf harris arena probably take it away but these are just words.

free speech n that.

it is very easy for people to pick and chose.
if you have a smart phone its filled with conflict minerals. but you can tweet on it to cry about healthy Harold.

Yes because we all know what the result will be.

There is a gay dude that works at the pub and his ugly mofo bf comes in for a beer on many occasions. Sticks to himself and they also often enjoy a beer together with friends associates staff members etc..

Now does it matter 2 f**ks difference whether those 2 are married or not??

yes because in legal terms my marriage to my wife has certain benefits that say, my sister in laws civil ceremony does not.
they are not equal under the law.

Meth

Staff member
Ah yes, the intolerant tolerance of the liberal left. You're allowed to do anything and say anything, unless they find it offensive.

The real hypocrisy is those who are jumping up and down about Margaret Court and her stadium and then not saying a thing about Etihad etc...I think Islam has more to answer for in the persecution of homosexuals than Ms. Court, just quietly...

Ah yes, the intolerant tolerance of the liberal left. You're allowed to do anything and say anything, unless they find it offensive.

The real hypocrisy is those who are jumping up and down about Margaret Court and her stadium and then not saying a thing about Etihad etc...I think Islam has more to answer for in the persecution of homosexuals than Ms. Court, just quietly...
Thats actually not a bad point
Big difference is that Etihad brings in a lot of cash to the country so "they" wont upset them.....

Oh shit i just realised something, this thread has all the hallmarks of Qantas MK 2
aaargh

I think you will find the gays would be happy for legalised marriage with conditions. After all, its not about money right? Tax benefits & other assistance schemes are that are afforded to breeding marriages of men & women, are surrendered.

100%. And while we're at it, let's do away with unconditional marriage and all benefits and assistance schemes for infertile heterosexual couples. Goddam adoption agencies and subsidised IVF my arse! f**king leaners, leaving us breeders to do all the heavy lifting. Call Quigs, ask him to send his best mate and our #1 bestest everest Sharks supporting Treasurer to sort these bludgers out, good and proper.

@Defer to the coifed

So lesbian women cant have babies???
They arent breeders??
Who'd have thought eh....
Didnt say that. I said breeding marriages of men & women. The tax advantages & schemes available to them, should not be made available to gays.
Everybody would be happy with that result, especially the gays , if they get their marriage certificate. Because, thats what it is all about , right?

Didnt say that. I said breeding marriages of men & women. The tax advantages & schemes available to them, should not be made available to gays.
Everybody would be happy with that result, especially the gays , if they get their marriage certificate. Because, thats what it is all about , right?
So only breeding men and women who are married?
Not breeding man and women who arent married?
So a gay man has a baby with a lesbian woman by a turkey baster, they go get the paperwork done to say they're married and everything is sweet in your books then?

taipan

Referee
I expressed my view on the matter in the Sydney Morning Herald "More social engineering rubbish...Good onya Margaret for expressing your view." My comment was rejected. I'll be cancelling my subscription.

It's the Herald champ, expect nothing less.

taipan

Referee
Just got of the phone they wanted a reason why I was cancelling just told them that my political views have changed....

When I cancelled my subs, they tried by mail the usual we have respected columnists ..........P FizSimons.As soon as they mentioned that nimrod's name,I knew I'd made the right decision.I cancelled Saturday and Sunday Heralds a few year's back.The Sun Herald is as thin as a politician's honesty.

Latest posts