What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: Merry Christmas 2023

Old Timer

Coach
Hard to believe where the year went but yet again it is that time of year so Marry Christmas and all the very best for the festive season to one and all.

May you and your loved one's enjoy the holiday period and hopefully it will be full of laughter and joy and for those that travel please do so safely and return home fit and well.

Regardless of what political or religious side of the divide anyone sits on may we have a better world and conditions for us all live in next year than we did this last year and hopefully the Dogs get the spoon for 2024.

Dragon David

First Grade
Thanks O/T for creating this thread.

May everyone have a beautiful Christmas and all the very best for a safe, healthy, happy, prosperous, enjoyable New Year.

Thank you to all posters on this Forum for your contributions - good, bad or indifferent and I look forward to the Dragons being a much better outfit in 2024 than for the previous 10 years.

Cheers and all the best guys!!
Merry Christmas GIF

Surfclub Saint

Juniors
Merry Christmas fellow Dragons tragics & true believers. I really enjoy reading your comments, arguments & general banter. It makes fantastic reading especially for a person like me with nothing of value to contribute. Here's hoping for a sensational 2024 season 🙏 Merry Christmas 🎅 🍻🍻

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Hopefully Santa will continue to inspire young hopefuls, as he did me, into believing that red and white are the colours of joy and happiness- and not just at Christmas.

Meanwhile to all you young at heart fellow posters and true believers, once again i've enjoyed the parry and thrust of your comments and wit in 2023. Keep well and keep the faith.