What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ot - Mitchell Pearce

Another stupid thread
Maybe not so stupid. They are giving Sloth the good oil at the moment.
Ive changed my tune, he would be perfect with Nico.

The rumour will not go away that veteran halfback Mitchell Pearce could finish up at the Cronulla Sharks next season, despite the fact he recently signed a one-year extension at the Newcastle Knights.
He is certainly highly regarded by incoming coach Craig Fitzgibbon. The Knights recently signed Cowboys halfback Jake Clifford.

DJDL

Bench
I don’t mind Pearce as a player at all. He’s had his off field issues, but as far as ability goes I’d be more excited at the prospect of signing him over Reynolds.

R-15-3

Juniors
Don’t see him fitting the culture Fitz is trying to build or his body being up to it anymore.

Inferno

Coach
No thanks to Pearce. Why let one aging halfback go for another?

Between Moyza/SJ, Hynes, Trindall and Tracey we're fine for 2022 and there a bunch of halves off contract for 2023.

snout

First Grade
No thanks to Pearce. Why let one aging halfback go for another?

Between Moyza/SJ, Hynes, Trindall and Tracey we're fine for 2022 and there a bunch of halves off contract for 2023.
One of those blokes has been told he wont be here by the way

Inferno

Coach
That could change but even if it doesn't we still have 4 halves with first grade experience plus Metcalfe on the books for next year.

Nothing to really do with anything but i can't stand that stupid look on his face in every picture you see of him on the field with the teeth bared.

R-15-3

Juniors
But he fitted in at the Roosters.

His tits are a concern. He's ripped both now huh?
Few years ago now.
I live just north of Newcastle and a lot of my mates have seen him out A LOT and constant “stories” around about a few of the Newcastle boys and their attitude.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Few years ago now.
I live just north of Newcastle and a lot of my mates have seen him out A LOT and constant “stories” around about a few of the Newcastle boys and their attitude.

Every club has their stories. Should hear and see what I do with our own.

It's really not worth throwing stones. The game, every club, is FULL of "stories"

Latest posts